| 6 |

Stepping into the classroom the next morning Soomin immediately raised her hand and pointed straight to Sunoo, who sat in the midst of a conversation with Jungwon, who surely didn't belong in a year 3 classroom. Upon seeing her pointing at him, Sunoo's eyes immediately widened.

"Yah, Kim Sunoo!" Soomin called out making a small frown appear on Sunoo's face.

"Don't you dare 'yah' me," Sunoo gasped, "little brat."

"I hold the question to one million dollars," Soomin announced and walked down to the table she normally shared with Sunoo, ignoring the very confused Jungwon who sat there as well - glancing between the two upperclassmen.

"And hopefully, I hold the answer to that valuable question," Sunoo gushed as he laid his head in his hands and raised both his eyebrows at Soomin, waiting in anticipation.

"When are you going to ask Lin out?" Soomin asked him as she sat down and his eyes widened the moment Soomin had leaned back in her chair.

"Excuse me, what?" he questioned her, immediately snapping his head to the side to look at her.

"You heard me. Lin. When are you asking her to be your girlfriend?" Soomin asked him once more and he immediately straighten up as he let out a small giggle and shook his head.

"Ah no no. Lin and I are nothing," Sunoo shook his head, "just a few dates. Nothing more..."

"Pity... I asked her about all sorts of things, such as ideal date, ideal boyfriend and such, the other day... better just throw out those notes," Soomin shrugged with a sigh making Sunoo snap his head to look at her with widened eyes, making Jungwon let out a small cute laugh.

"What? Really?" Sunoo excitedly exclaimed and Soomin let out a small hum as she nodded.

"But as you don't like her, I guess I'll just throw them away," Soomin casually shrugged, glancing over at Jungwon, who were smiling fondly at the situation.

"You can't do that!" Sunoo exclaimed at her.

"Why not? You don't need it anyways," Soomin pointed out to him, making his mouth hang open, as if he wanted to say something.

"Well... no... but someone else might need them. Actually, I know someone who likes Lin," he spoke up and Soomin raised my eyebrows in a fake surprise as a small smile spread on her face.

"You do?" she questioned in amusement and he eagerly nodded.

"So... you better give me those notes, and I'll hand them over," he declared and Soomin just nodded at him before getting out her notebook and ripping out the pages. She happily handed over her notes as he greedily began reading them.

"I didn't write it down, but she said she would love for him to eat lunch with us," Soomin pointed out to Sunoo who snapped his head up and widened his eyes at her, "yeah... she said something about getting to know him better before saying yes to be with his girlfriend."

"I'll make sure of that," Sunoo spoke, before realizing his mistake, "I mean... I'll make sure that he knows," he corrected himself, making Soomin look over at Jungwon before they both let out a small laugh at Sunoo.

"Ah... hyung, you're not good at hiding it," Jungwon commented before patting Sunoo's shoulder, making a laugh escape Soomin.

"We know you like her," Soomin cooed at Sunoo, "you two have been in constant contact over the winter, and it's not like she can stay quiet for longer than two minutes."

"Huh... sounds like someone I know," Jungwon remarked and turned his head to look at Sunoo, "I wonder who that could be."

"I can stay quiet when I have to!" Sunoo loudly defended towards the younger boy, "the rest of you are just so awkward and quiet that I find the need to say at least something."

"Hyung - no one said it was bad to be talkative," Jungwon let out a small laugh as Soomin glanced between the two boys, "and I'm sure Lin doesn't mind, she doesn't talk as much as you."

"No you're right, she's even worse," Soomin nodded as she pressed her lips tightly together and stared wide-eyed at the desktop, "she literaly doesn't shut up."

"Alright... I take it back," Jungwon casually shrugged and leaned back in his chair, "maybe she'd like to get a word in."

"Make it an essay," Soomin remarked and placed her chin in the palm of her hand, leaning onto the table.

"Well... she doesn't really talk that much," Sunoo frowned as he shook his head and looked out into the air, "now that I think about it... I talk quite a lot around her..."

"She's uninterested," Jungwon immediately determined, earning a small gasp from Sunoo - almost propelling him into an identity crisis had Soomin not denied that statement from Jungwon.

"She's shy," Soomin corrected, "she might look like an extrovert from the outside, but my oh my... you have no idea how many times I've gotten food for her in the canteen because she's too scared to talk with the lunch ladies."

"Wait... really?" Sunoo quietly questioned in shock and Soomin immediately nodded.

"I thought you knew," she remarked with a frown on her face, "she's extremely shy, but unbelieveably loud around us. If she's comfortable she's the loudest and most talkative person ever, if she's not too comfortable she'll shut up like a oyster."

"So she's not comfortable around me?" Sunoo questioned as he snapped his head to look at Soomin.

"Dear god boy, will you listen to me?" Soomin sighed deeply, "she's only uncomfortable because you are new to her, plus you're a boy she finds incredibly attractive. She's scared you'll be weirded out or anything by her antics."

"But I like those," Sunoo pointed out and Soomi frowned, "I notice how she talks to you. I like the way her voice pitches when she talks way too fast. I like those other terms she uses instead of very, bad, cool, you know? I find them cute."

"My God Sunoo! You need to tell her that!" Soomin exclaimed at him, "she's been complaining about how she acts around you and how she feels like a robot!"

"But Jiyeon-ie is like that too," Sunoo pointed out with a small scrunch of the nose.

"No she's not," Jungwon immediately frowned and Sunoo immediately looked over at him, "she's just quiet and soft-spoken."

"Yeah... she's a classic introvert. Very rarely loud," Soomin hummed and massaged her earlobe between her fingers, a habit she had whenever she was thinking about things, "she does quiet when she's with new people but you can't really part it from when she's with us."

"Okay, but she's still introverted," Sunoo remarked and Soomin immediately nodded.

"That she is," Soomin nodded before looking to Jungwon, "I actually have a question to ask you."

"Uh oh..." Jungwon commented with a small smile.

"Did you put Millie into that app as well?" Soomin questioned and Jungwon immediately frowned in confussion, "Lee Misun, Heeseung's sister?"

"No," he immediately shook his head, "I deleted it after it sent that embarrassment of a text."

"Weird... she got some weird message when she was with Jake yesterday," Soomin shrugged and returned her hand to her earlobe, "something about how she shouldn't with him. I don't remember it completely, but it's just as creepy as the ones Jiyeon's getting."

"But you don't?" Sunoo questioned Soomin who immediately shook her head.

"Dear god no, even if they did I'm sure Sunghoon would find something very sharp to throw after them," Soomin waved it off making both boys just nod in agreement.

"Valid point... I could imagine that," Jungwon nodded in agreement as the bell rang, "ah shit, I'm gonna be late."

Both Soomin and Sunoo watched quietly as Jungwon grabbed his bag, struggling to get it off the chair he had sat on, before he had ran out of the classroom, having to push through a group of girls.

"Lin hasn't been getting any, has she?" Sunoo turned to soomin, who simply arched a brow at him, "creepy texts? I did use the app on her."

"Not that I know of," Soomin shook her head, making a deep breath escape Sunoo - most likely out of relief.