Tag | 21

Sunoo's name kept echoing down the hallways as Lin roamed around the hallways, her hand constantly following the surface of the wall to her right as she walked. With each call of Sunoo's name she noticed her voice going quieter, softer, more filled with horror.

"Sunoo, please," Lin whispered a small beg as she looked around the hallway, back forth and towards the nearest hallway on her left hand side.

For a second she swore she heard a small croak, maybe a hum, from the hallway she had transfixed her eyes upon. Slowly her footsteps picked up and she rushed towards the hallway, only to find it empty.

A disappointed huff left her as she began walking forward again, her foot getting caught already on her first step. She stumbled forward - fighting to regain her balance, as a series of yelps and groans came from behind her.

She snapped around on her heels immediately watching as Sunoo grabbed his thigh moving his mouth around as no noise came out - too much in pain to create any sound that could rightfully portray his pain. 

For a milisecond Lin thought she was hallucinating. There was no way in her head that Sunoo could've been hurt, not even in her wildest fantasy was Sunoo one to get injured or even suffer pain - except the one he always felt when Elsa and Anna's parents died in Frozen, but that was also the maximum amount of pain she could imagine him in.

"Sunoo," she breathed out urgently as she fell down on her knees beside him.

Eagerly she brushed the hair out of his face and cupped it in her hands as he kept writhing with pain. His eyes were closed shut tightly and his nose scrunched up in pain, baring his teeth enough to see them bite together thanks to his clenched jaw.

"What happened?" Lin frantically questioned as she glanced down to where he held onto his leg, "Sunoo, what happened?"

"I'm not that good at games, I suppose," Sunoo hissed through gritted teeth, "god it hurts, look next time will you?"

"Maybe don't barricade the hallway like that," Lin retorted even though she knew Sunoo only said what he said due to the pain he was in - it was in no way intended to be harsh towards her, it only turned out like that because of his pain.

"Okay... okay..." Lin slowly nodded as she looked around herself, looking for anything to stop his bleeding, "ah shit, Sunghoon has the first aid kit!" Lin exclaimed as she grabbed her head in frustration, "fuck fuck fuck, shit... ah..." Lin frantically looked around before her eyes landed on her own arms.

Without thinking twice Lin pulled off her grey zip-up hoodie. Carefully she managed to lift Sunoo's thigh a bit off the ground and slide the hoodie under it, immediately getting her hoodie soaked in the blood on the floor that had yet to dry.

"Suck in a deep breath for me, will you?" Lin questioned quietly making Sunoo widden his eyes at her as if she was insane, "Sunoo we have to stop the bleeding."

"You're gonna amputate my leg," Sunoo immediately shook his head in fear.

"Sunoo..." Lin sighed as she sat down on her butt beside him, "rather you only have one leg than you bleed out... right?"

"I don't know, right now death sounds better," he murmured as half of his face twisted up in pain.

"Too bad, I prefer you alive," Lin stated and quickly tied the sleeves of her hoodie together, immediately tightening the knot around Sunoo's thigh.

Within seconds a loud scream had escaped Sunoo as tears of pain began streaming down over his face. He writhed in pain once more as Lin tried to hold him down in order for him to stop moving and only make it worse for himself.

"Sunoo!" Lin exclaimed as Sunoo kept writhing under her, "you need to stop moving!"

"I hurts!" Sunoo screamed in return, making Lin quickly recoil from holding him down, "oh my god it hurts," he whispered - now almost laying down on the ground as he lifted his hands up to his eyes to dry them a sob leaving him every once in a while as he slowly calmed down once again, "you fucking bitch... it hurts."

Lin pursed her lips as she leaned back and watched as Sunoo tried to overcome his pain. She did feel bad for causing him pain, but in a way she knew that stopping the bleeding was the only chance of Sunoo moving around and possibly getting out of there alive.

"Oh my god..." Sunoo breathed out as he noticed the pain in his leg subside to an uncomfortable ache - never leaving.

"I'm so sorry," Lin muttered making Sunoo close his eyes for a second before opening them and shaking his head while staring up at the ceiling, "I just... I want you to get out of here with me... if we get out we can get you to a hospital."

"Is there even a way out?" Sunoo breathed out and Lin immediately nodded in return, "how do you know?"

"The game is about getting out. There must be an exit," Lin whispered, "there needs to be."

"You mentioned Sunghoon hyung," Sunoo remarked, his chest still heaving up and down after his fit of pain, "he found you?"

"Helped me around for some time..." Lin nodded quietly, "I... oh my god I ran off... I was too eager to find you. He must still be with the unnies."

"It's fine if you got here safely," Sunoo assured as he reached his hand out and first patter he knees, grabbed her wrist, before he eventually managed to grab onto her hand and squeeze it softly, "I looked for you."

"Hm... I figured," Lin quietly murmured.

"I had hoped I would be standing on both legs," he chuckled quietly as he pushed himself up to lean against the wall once more. He dropped his head to the side to look over at Lin, "I'm sorry I called you a bitch."

"It was definitely deserved," Lin excused with a small shake of the head, "but it's the only accepted cricumstance. Do it again and I will slap you."

"Fair, fair," Sunoo chuckled quietly attempting to not show his pain through his facical expression, failing slightly as Lin closely watched all his features.