| 9 |

As Soomin rushed down the school hallways, with the text still shining from her screen, her wavy hair flowed behind her. Swinging slightly as she sharply turned into the library in search of Sunghoon. Her bangs were parted down the middle from the wind blowing against her forehead by the spead she had kept while rushing down the hallway.

Soomin nervously rushed up and down the aisles of books, before eventually stopping and letting out a deep breath of relief when she noticed the familiar side view of a perfectly shaped nose, sloping down the face of Sunghoon.

"I thought you had to eat lunch," Sunghoon commented as he glanced at her, looking for the book he needed for his English class - his teacher had recommended one to him that would help with his learning mentality.

"I already did," Soomin hummed and waved it off, phone still clutched tightly in her hand.

"Couldn't wait to see me?" Sunghoon smirked and glanced at her as he pulled out a book from the shelf, quickly flipping through a few of the pages.

"Yeah, sure, whatever," Soomin waved it off frantically, trying to find a way to phrase that she had gotten one of the creepy texts.

"Whatever?" Sunghoon questioned in amusement and arched a brow at her, making Soomin immediately go into a nervous mess, frantically fiddling with the edges of her hair, "what?"

"I uhm... I got a text too now," Soomin slowly proceeded making the coy expression on Sunghoon's face slowly falter as he dropped the book to hang by his side.

"One of the creepy ones?" Sunghoon questioned and Soomin slowly nodded, "no, no, no. But why are you getting those?" Sunghoon frantically rushed over and grabbed Soomin's phone, starring down at the message on the screen a frown deep on his face.

"How would I know. All three of us girls have been getting them now, it's only Lin that doesn't get them," Soomin shrugged before crossing her arms over her chest, "I just... I wanted to make sure you were alright," she whispered quietly and scratched the back of her neck.

"Jiyeon-ie started getting them, right?" Sunghoon questioned and Soomin slowly nodded, "then who?"

"Millie," Soomin shortly replied, "she got it at Jake's place."

"Had she used her phone beforehand?" Sunghoon frantically questioned, only earning a frown from Soomin.

"Only a call from Yeon, asking if she had her geography book or something like that. It was like - barely a minute long," Soomin shrugged and Sunghoon slowly nodded.

"And did Millie text or call you after she began getting the creepy texts?" Sunghoon questioned and slowly Soomin nodded, "what?"

"She texted me notes from History class," Soomin pointed out and Sunghoon ran a hand through his hair.

"So... uhm... I think you guys are passing it on to one another," Sunghoon remarked and Soomin simply frowned, "it might transmit through IP adresses. So... if it first attached itself to Jiyeon's IP, it would've been able to get access to Millie's when she called her, and when Millie texted you, it would've gotten yours as well..."

"How in the world do you know such things?" Soomin questioned in disbelief as she raised both her eyebrows in surprise.

"A fairly interesting topic to read about," Sunghoon excused and turned off the phone in his hand, shoving it in his pocket.

"That's my phone," Soomin remarked and Sunghoon simply nodded, "you'll get it tomorrow. I'll be watching those messages for the day, see if I can track them down. I swear you'll get it back tomorrow morning."

"What if something happens to me?" Soomin questioned and crossed her arms over her chest, "now I have some ceepy stalker too, don't I?"

"Then you better stay at my place tonight," Sunghoon cheekily excused, "I only see myself fit to protect you. So I'll wait for you after school, alright?"

"Outside the classroom?" Soomin questioned, immediately getting a nod from Sunghoon.

"I need to bother Sunoo at some point today, now that I'm not eating lunch with the boys," he excused casually, "besides... I'm sure my mom will be pleased that I'm finally bringing you home. She's been asking for months now."

"We've been together for like three weeks," Soomin let out a small laugh.

"And you don't think I liked you before that?" Sunghoon retorted with a small smirk as he began walking up towards where the librarian sat.

"You tell your mom what girls in school you like?" Soomin questioned in amusement as Sunghoon handed the book to the librarian, reminding her of his name as well.

"I talk with my sister about it," he shook his head as he shoved his hands into the pants of his pockets, "it's the payment I have to give to know who she crushes on. The only problem is, I can keep a secret and she can't."

"That's cute," Soomin muttered to herself as the librarian handed the book back to Sunghoon, who was quick to accept it and bow his head at her.

"Yeah, so you'll come over tonight and just stay the night if you don't feel safe going home by yourself. It'll be no problem," Sunghoon softly assured as he nodded and shoved his book back into his bag, "what's your favorite food?"

"Hm?" Soomin questioned and raised both her eyebrows in confusion of how sudden the question was.

"My mom told me to ask you about your favorite food for when you come visit," he excused, "she wants to make you feel at home."

"Oh well... I like Chicken Teriyaki Broth," Soomin awkwardly admitted making Sunghoon immediately nod as a wide grin spread on his face.

"I'll tell her that," he assured happily, "I have to go for Physical Education now, I'll see you later. Alright?"

"Yeah," Soomin nodded making Sunghoon halt in his steps to quickly ruffle Soomin's hair before he ran off.

Soomin watched after him in awe while she slowly fixed her bangs once again.