| 7 |

There was an awkward silence around the table as Sunoo had pressed himself down between Millie and Lin. All four girls at the table just looked at him as Sunoo let his eyes wander between each of the girls awkwardly.

"I'm sorry, but what the hell are you doing?" Soomin eventually spoke up and blinked a few times.

"I'm eating lunch with you guys, I'm welcome. Right?" Sunoo questioned and looked to Lin with a pretty grin.

"Uhm, yeah," Lin immediately nodded and glanced around at the other three girls, who all was just staring at her, "I don't know... is he?"

"Welcome to the table Sunoo!" Millie exclaimed and threw an arm around his shoulders, "first thing you gotta know," Millie immediately held up one finger before pointing around at each of the girls, including herself, "Lin cries because of you and you will have no tearcanals within 24 hours, you got it?"

By the way Millie raised her eyebrows Sunoo's heart immediately sped up out of pure fear, and he's supposed to like horror movies. He frantically nodded to show he understood what she meant before Millie immediately smiled and did a complete 180 from just before as her arm dropped from around his shoulders.

"Anyways, has any of the two beauties decided they wanted to join Yeon and I in getting creepy texts?" Millie questioned in a cheery voice, "I got one as soon as in Chem class, freaking the fuck out of Jake. It told me to study my chem well because I'll need it badly before the year ends. Kind of the nicer ones I guess. And you Yeon?"

"Last night," Jiyeon shrugged and looked down at her lunch, "Jungwon was helping me cook dinner while I did my homework. It said something about him poisoning the food or whatever, had me freaking out and Jungwon desperatly trying to explain he had just put spices in the food and took a bite himself to prove it."

"Poor boy," Soomin remarked and Jiyeon simply shrugged in return.

"He handled it well," she excused before smiling slightly down at her food, that looked suspiciously a lot like leftovers of a dinner.

"Hold on... Jungwon can cook?" Sunoo gasped earning a small laugh from Jiyeon, who immediately nodded and extended a bite of her lunch towards him, "he cooked that?"

"He insisted I keep the leftovers, apparently his sister makes his lunch everyday," she remarked as Sunoo kindly rejected the food she had extended towards him, "he wasn't that good at preparing the meat, but ramen is no problem for him."

"Maybe you should invite him over some more," Soomin urged and nudged Jiyeon's shoulder, making her eyes go wide - almost in horror.

"He already is," Millie remarked, "Jake told me that Jungwon had said that Jiyeon had asked Jungwon to stay with her for a few evenings this week, because it made her more at ease to have someone else there. He had to decline the Friday evenings because he has Taekwondo then, but offered to stay the whole of Saturday."

"My, my, my. Jiyeon-ie! Is it true?" Soomin gasped and turned to Jiyeon, whose cheeks had turned such a bright red that her freckles almost had disappeared into the red color.

"Mhm," Jiyeon hummed with a nod as she pressed her lips tightly together, trying to contain the blush that had spread over her face.

"Say... Yeon... is it perhaps a childhood crush that has been awakened again?" Soomin teased as Jiyeon stayed quiet, "oh my god, really?"

"Wait... she liked him in kindergarten?" Sunoo questioned and pointed to Jiyeon, whose cheeks almost cartoonishly flamed up as she dropped her face into her hands.

Instead of a verbal answer the other three girls around the table all nodded as if to clarify the crush that Jiyeon had tried to hide ever since kindergarten.

"No way! Jungwon crushed on her too badly at that time too!" Sunoo exclaimed and Jiyeon immediately let out a small whine, falling over into Soomin beside her, "I have to tell Jungwon!"

"NO!" Jiyeon's voice immediately called out, louder than anyone at the table has ever heard. Sunoo's eyes slowly widened as a result before he slowly leaned over towards Lin.

"Please tell me she's harmless," he whispered and Lin just shrugged as she casually looked at Jiyeon.

"I don't know," Lin admitted, "usually she's as harmless as a bunny, but I do believe you might've awakened a bitter fiery wombat in her," Lin casually spoke before her eyes widened and a hand flew over her mouth.

"Told you her antics jumps out around us," Soomin remarked, finding it amusing how one of her friends was slung over her in embarrassment while the other had begun breathing rapidly out of pure panic of what she had just said, and then in front of Sunoo.

"I like them," Sunoo declared with a nod to Soomin, "I told you I liked them, and I think my heart fluttering at her words just confirmed it."

Immediately Lin's hand dropped from her mouth as a small smile spread on her face while she looked up at Sunoo with adoration in her eyes.

"If you two are gonna be disgustingly cheesy I suggest you get up and leave. Go to the rooftop and snog, sit yourself in a bathroom and say compliments to one another, I don't care. Go," Millie spoke making Sunoo immediately look down at Lin.

Without any word exchange the two of them immediately got up and left the table with their lunches in hand.

"He's not gonna tell Jungwon, relax," Soomin patted the top of Jiyeon's head in an attempt to bring the poor girl back from her embarrassment.