| 8 |

Jiyeon and Lin walked alongside one another as they made t heirway down to the canteen. For once they weren't followed by Sunoo or Riki, which was new for a change. The two always had a habit of following them down to the canteen. Lin had excused their sudden disappearance with it being April 1st, where they apparently always did something along with the other boys, something which no one knew was.

"But you've never found it shady?" Jiyeon questioned Lin in disbelief as she just shook her head at Jiyeon, "not once have any of you thought about what they were up to?"

"Some people say they just do a massive prank on the teacher, down in the teacher lounge, no one really questions it," Lin shrugged as t wheyalked into the canteen and over to where Soomin and Millie sat.

"Alright, they're here. Spit," Millie turned to Lin and folded her hands on the table.

"Oh..." Lin let out a shy smile as she slowly sat down by the table, placing her bag by her feet.

"Don't be shy, tell us!" Soomin patted Lin's back with an excited smile, "what did you do yesterday when you two left?" Soomin excitedly questioned and leaned across the table with her chin in her palm

"Right... we went uhm... behind the school," Lin smiled a small smile as she recalled the lunchbreak, scratching right behind her ear, "and... we sat down on the boxes there and well uhm... talked."

"But about what?" Millie eagerly questioned, "don't you see we need information?"

"He told me he liked my way of talking when I was around you girls, and I might've admitted that it was my natural way of wording things," Lin gulped nervously, "so I promised I would and not restrain it even when he was around... and he got really happy."

"Ah, this is so cute!" Millie complained as Lin just happily nodded.

"But that's not all, is it?" Soomin smugly smiled at Lin who just shyly shook her head, "Spill!"

"So uhm... before the bell rang and we went to class..." Lin's face suddenly turned a bright red color, and she tried to lower her face enough for her short bob to cover her reddened cheeks and ears, "uhm... we sorta had... you know... a small kiss?"

"You what now?" Soomin exclaimed, attracting a lot of attention from the tables around the girls, making Lin immediately glare at her through her lashes.

"You kissed?" Millie whispered in disbelief, leaning across the table towards Lin, alongside Soomin.

"Just a peck," Lin nodded before biting into her bottom lip, as she observed each of their faces.

"So... that's how it ended? You're not official or anything?" Millie questioned, to which Lin shrugged.

"I think we're about to get the answer... act natural," Jiyeon commented and leaned back in her seat as her eyes widened at Jake and Sunoo, who were walking towards their table.

"Hello, gorgeous~" Jake happily cooed before sitting down beside Millie, who just smiled softly at him. Meanwhile Sunoo just sat down in silence, between Soomin and Lin.

"So... Sunoo... some little bird tells me you kissed Lin," Soomin spoke making both Lin and Sunoo turn a bright red in their faces - in Sunoo's case part of his neck also turned a pink color.

"Unnie!" Lin hit Soomin's arm as Jake widened his eyes as well.

"Woah, hey... we were not given that information," Jake quickly pointed to Sunoo who rubbed his nape in embarrassment.

"Might've happened," Sunoo shyly admitted to them, making all of the girls, except Lin, grin widely as Jake joined in on the grinning as well.

"They're so cute, honestly," Millie shook her head at the two tomatoes that sat beside each other.

"And we're not?" Jake questioned in disbelief as Millie quickly looked over to him.

"Of course you are," Millie excused and quickly glanced at Jake's lips, as they turned into a wide grin, "but we're not really official yet, are we?"

"We can change that," Jake offered and Millie immediately shook her head, "thought you'd want to take it slow," he excused as Millie changed the shook of her head to a nod.

"Oh come on! We're some who are single!" Jiyeon complained at them as she pointed to herself.

"I don't know... maybe y oushould just date... Jungwon," Soomin shrugged at her and Lin nodded in agreement.

"Like each other?" Jiyeon questioned and Soomin just shrugged.

"Eh... why not?" Soomin nodded at her.

"Okay, let's calm our nips guys! I've barely even spoken to Jungwon," Jiyeon pointed to the two boys with her chopsticks, as if warning them to not pass anything on, "he's only kind enough to stay with me when I feel unsafe at home."

"Which is also cute and you simply refuse to see his childhood crush is still valid, just like yours," Millie reminded and Jake immediately widened his eyes and looked down at Millie, "oh come on, don't act like you guys are incredibly good at hiding when you fancy some girl."

"On another note, we need to know. Is this official," Soomin pointed between Sunoo and Lin, making the two immediately look at each other.

"Maybe another date first?" Sunoo questioned and Lin nodded in agreement.

"Oh come on! You two have crushed on each other in like... forever!" Millie complained loudly making the two immediately turn red once again, "just say it already and kiss."

"Another date first," Lin mocked Millie who just sighed overdramatically at them, only earning a small laugh from Jake, who was quick to grab a stray hand of Millie's hair and tug it behind her ear as he just stared at her.

"What are you looking at?" Millie questioned as she leaned back from resting on the table.

"Have you gotten more texts since this morning?" Jake quietly questioned, just audible for everyone at the table to hear if they really strained their ears.

"Not any since I was told that my uniform skirt made me look sexy from behind," Millie shook her head, not realizing the girl who sat across from her slowly lifting up her phone from the table.

Soomin frowned at the new text she had gotten on her phone, not from a number she could recognize at first. It was only when she had opened the message she knew who had send it, or technically she didn't know the person, but she still knew.

'Do happy couples make you excited?

What about you and that ice boy?
Shame if anything was to happen'

"I need to go find Sunghoon," Soomin mindlessly spoke, keeping her eyes on her phone as she grabbed her bag and rushed off.

"Well, that's odd," Lin commented with a small frown.

"You don't think maybe she..." Jiyeon trailed off as she turned around to look after the older girl - who was pushing through the swing doors of the canteen.

"She probably did get a text," Millie hummed, "but isn't it just a bit shady that it's only us girls getting them?"

"Lin hasn't gotten one yet," Sunoo shook his head before looking down at Lin, who quietly shook her head.

"It's just a question of time," Lin admitted with a shrug.

"Then I'm confiscating your phone," Sunoo calmly shook his head and took a sip of his juice box.