Tag | 5

"Next player, please move to the door."

Millie quickly stood up from the group on the floor, moving towards the exit as she sucked in a deep breath.

"Noona!" Jungwon abruptly jumped up from the floor and rushed after Millie, "let me go first."

"Jungwon we set the order before you boys eve-" Millie started, getting cut off abruptly by Jungwon.

"You can stay longer with Jake and Heeseung-ie hyungs... and I can go to Jiyeon-ie," Jungwon urgently explained, desperately fiddling with his hands, eventually biting down on his bottom lip.

"Lin too!" Sunoo called out, making Sunghoon quickly get up on his feet.

"I'll go out and look for them," he offered instead, pushing Jungwon slightly behind him, "I'll find all three."

"Hyung-" Jungwon started, but before he got the chance Sunghoon had already walked up to the exit towards the tagger.

"Park Sunghoon, you get back here this instant," Jay called out making Sunghoon turn around, just before the reached the tagger, "you let Jungwon go out there."

"Are you absolutely out of your mind?" Jake exclaimed at Jay, who quickly shook his head.

"It's worse for Jungwon to stay in here another hour, than it is for you," Jay pointed out, "Soomin has been out there for an hour, Jiyeon has for three.  Up until like five minutes ago Jungwon sat and tortured himself in the corner of this room. He's gonna go out there before you."

Sunghoon pursed his lips as if he wanted to say something against Jay's words, but as he looked back towards Jungwon, he knew he couldn't. Jungwon's hair was all disheveled from how he had sat and pulled at it, one of his cheeks was slightly redened - had had found his favorite passtime in the last hour to sit and knock himself with a fist against his right cheek. He was an absolute self-tortured mess.

"Alright..." Sunghoon quietly nodded, looking towards the floor, "but if you see Soomin-"

"If I see any of the girls," Jungwon sighed in assurance, "I just need to get out there."

"Then go," Sunghoon sighed and gestured towards the tagger, who was patiently waiting for anyone to go out and be the next one in the game.

Jungwon quickly nodded and rushed up to the tagger. He quietly extended his hand without a second thought, eyes fixed on the door in front of him. As the tagger cut into his palm, he didn't even flinch - it was as if he didn't even feel the cut.

When the door opened, even just with a small gap, he was already standing by the door impatiently wanting to get let out fast as possible. 

Once the gap in the door was wide enough, Jungwon immediately rushed out, getting watched by the others as he disappeared into nothingness in search of any of the three girls - primarily Jiyeon.

"There he goes," Heeseung murmured quietly, "he'll be fine."

"They're trying to kill us," Millie reminded lowly, "were you even present when that guy almost raped Soomin in front of all of us?"

"I was," Heeseung hummed, watching as Sunghoon began pacing around more frantically as Millie mentioned what had happened to Soomin at first, "doesn't mean they'll want to kill us."

"They will," Millie sternly replied, "if us girls are lucky, they'll kill us first."

"They won't kill you, calm down," Heeseung sighed deeply, immediately making Millie stand up.

"Will you listen to me?" she exclaimed at her brother, "have you registered nothing?! Didn't you see how that man harrassed us girls one by one? Didn't you see him knock Sunoo down with a gun? A GUN. You said you saw Jiyeon, didn't you? Did she look calm to you? They're trying to kill us, and you're telling me to calm down?" Millie questioned in disbelief, only earning a glare from her brother, "if you don't actually care about us, just say it."

"He cares," Sunghoon assured as he walked past Millie and patted her shoulder, "all brothers care."

"If it was Yeji standing in my place right now, would you believe her?" Millie questioned Sunghoon, who paused in his movement of sitting down, eventually letting out a deep sigh as he seated beside Heeseung.

"I would be hesitant, but I'll at least comfort her and not voice my ignorance," Sunghoon shrugged as he leaned back on his hands.

"Why?" Millie immediately questioned.

"Because I care about my sister," Sunghoon replied as if it was obvious.

"Do you care?" Millie questioned, abruptly turning to Heeseung.

She must've caught Heeseung off guard, by how he was desperately stumbling over his words and struggling to put words together.

"Forget it," Millie sighed before wandering down an aisle to find isolation from the boys, "I'll be the next one to go out! Don't stop me!"

The boys looked after her calmly, except Heeseung - who was left in utter disbelief. The only one who as much as moved out of his spot was Jake. He had quietly gotten up from his spot and followed after Millie, hoping to at least have some time with her before she would go out into the maze of hallways.

Meanwhile on the other side of the closed doors, Jungwon wandered down the hallway quietly. Turning down the first left hallway he came across. He was almost humming to himself while he walked around, had it not been for how he was constantly on guard for any of the girls or a tagger hiding in the shadows.

Jungwon glanced down the walls, where statues stood lined up on each side. They were quite tall - Jungwon could imagine how small his older sister would look compared to them, even though she was just a few centimeters shorter than him. A few centimeters he always took great advantage off at any chance he got.

Taking a step forward, Jungwon's foot caught ahold of something solid that made him trip forward. A small groan escaped Jungwon as he hit the ground and immediately he panicked, thinking he had stumbled across a tagger.

However, once he opened his eyes and let them adjust to the shadow in front of him he soon realized that his small mission had been a lot easier than he initially thought.

"Lin?" he murmured quietly as the girl just sat and stared at him in disbelief, "why are you sitting here?"

"My hip," she quietly replied, her eyes widened as widely as she possibly could, "where's Jiyeon?"

"What?" Jungwon frowned at Lin, who quickly crawled forward and shook his shoulders. Watching Lin tug a straightened leg under herself, Jungwon added two and two together and realized he had tripped over Lin's leg.

"Where's Jiyeon? She's with you, right? She had to find you. Where's Sunoo?" Lin questioned, making Jungwon slowly sit up and take Lin's hands off of his shoulder.

"I haven't seen Jiyeon for at least two hours," Jungwon shook his head slowly, making Lin's mouth slowly fall open, "Sunoo is in the depot room, we found a way back. All the boys and Millie is there. Sunoo won't go out into the hallways before another three hours," Jungwon slowly explained and Lin nodded, "let's go together. We'll look for Soomin and Jiyeon. We'll find Sunoo hyung when he gets let out as well, alright?"

"Yeah..." Lin slowly nodded at him, "okay..."

"Can you walk?" Jungwon slowly questioned as Lin fell back down on her butt, still feeling an ache in her right hip.

"Maybe," she admitted.

"I'll carry you," Jungwon offered and crouched down in front of her, sticking his arms backwards.

Hesitantly Lin climbed up on Jungwon's back, clinging onto his shoulders and wrapping her legs tightly around his waist. Soon enough Jungwon was standing up and walking down the hallway in a slow manner.