Tag | 27

It was relatively silent in the changing room after the girls had turned off the showers. Soomin and Millie was the main reason, they were still in shock and disbelief of them getting out of their game just like that. On the other hand Lin and Jiyeon were clinging to one another for comfort.

"You were the one screaming, weren't you?" Lin murmured as she noticed the deep purple lines across Jiyeon's body as she pulled on her top, she had been provided with.

"I definitely did scream at least once," Jiyeon hummed quietly as Lin looked through the clothes she had been given.

"This is my own clothes," Lin realized and Jiyeon simply nodded, already having recognized some of the clothes she had packed in her bag for the beach trip, "but it's like..."

"The things that shows the most skin and you'll never pair together," Soomin finished making Lin turn to look at her, "we noticed."

"I even got one of your skirts," Millie remarked and held up a skirt to Jiyeon, "I am not impressed."

It didn't last long before the girls had discovered that both Millie and Lin had been given miniskirts, meanwhile Soomin and Jiyeon had been given a pair of shorts. Meanwhile all four had been given either crop tops or spaghetti strapped tops.

"What if they're still going to like... you know..." Millie was unable to get the last word out as she simply held her crop top in her hands.

"Rape us?" Soomin questioned and Millie immediately nodded, "I think that's the plan... so we have to stick with Sunghoon once we get back out from here."

"You two have someone to stick to, right?" Millie turned to both Lin and Jiyeon, who both nodded immediately.

"But Sunoo was stabbed in the leg, he can't walk properly," Lin murmured before rubbing her face, "and he's all... all quiet and depressed."

"It's the game," Millie excused only earning a small nod from Lin, who wasn't sure she completely agreed.

"And you've found Jungwon, right?" Soomin questioned as she looked to Jiyeon, the girl nodding in return, "is he injured too?"

"He only got cut in the arm," Jiyeon quietly shook her head.

"We just... god I hate to say it. My feminism complex is eating me up," Soomin sighed, "we need to stay with the boys if we want to avoid getting raped."

"I think your involvement in feminism will do just fine despite that comment," Millie assured and patted Soomin's shoulder, before urging her to pull on her top, "now pull on your shirt. The cameras are watching."

"The what?" Lin quickly turned around looking at Millie with shock, she had only gotten her croptop on, leaving her bottoms to be only her underpants.

Quietly Millie quickly pointed out three seperate cameras she had noted mentally through her time in the room. Immediately Lin fumbled with her skirt and pulled it up, immediately zipping it up in her waist.

"My guess is that... if it's true someone is watching through those cameras, everything has been streamed somewhere," Millie murmured as she tied up her shoes casually.

Meanwhile the other three girls looked around at each other before quickly all getting into the clothes and shoes once again.

"Do you actually think that we are gonna die in here?" Jiyeon questioned into the silence that followed the girls sitting down on the benches around the room.

"We might get injured..." Soomin murmured before looking over at Jiyeon with a small smile, "but you're not gonna die Yeon. No one would allow that."

"Not even God... if he even exists," Millie remarked.

"Say... how in the world can someone who is as much of an atheist as you, date the school's purest church boy?" Soomin remarked with a small laugh as Millie simply shrugged and let a small smile grow on her face.

"Religion doesn't matter as long as it's love," she whispered quietly, "I don't think Jake is fine because God or whoever will protect him. But I can feel that he's doing fine, I just have to find him."

"Sometimes you're just so sugar sweet that I want to throw up," Soomin remarked, earning a few laughs from Jiyeon and Lin, "honestly, where do I get that love?"

"Sunghoon sat with you for the past few hours, trying to calm you down," Millie reminded, "didn't you notice he was begging me to tell him everything that had happened? That boy is worried sick for you."

"Sunghoon oppa would do anything for Unnie," Lin nodded in confirmation, "he kept on rambling about how worried he was when I was walking with him."

"Have you even noticed the way he looks at you?" Jiyeon snorted in disbelief, "or are you just blind?"

"Jake brings you flowers everyday, whether it is just one or a whole bouquet. Sunoo takes you out dancing the moment it just start dropping small rain droplets. Jungwon is always touching you in some way because he knows it makes you feel comfortable," Soomin defended to each of the girls, "Sunghoon does none of that."

"Because his love language is different," Millie remarked in amusement, "he's shy Soo. He barely dared ask you out. He tries to act bold about some things, but you know damn well that he can turn into a stuttering mess the moment you smile at him. Less than half an hour ago he let go of all that shyness because he saw someone that wasn't his usual bold Soomin that makes his knees weak and his hands shake. He saw a Han Soomin that was in shambles and breaking down because the world around her had turned into a mess within just a few minutes. He's so scared of messing up constantly, all until he sees your vulnerable side."

"This is not good for my feminism Millie," Soomin warned and Millie just let out a huff.

"That boy loves you more than he loves his own reflection, and if you don't believe that I suggest you ask him," Millie insisted, "because sometimes I get scared by seeing him. He would drop dead for you Soo."

Soomin didn't say anything as she looked down at her shoes, picking at the scab of blood on her right knee. Quietly she gulped. She always felt bad for doubting Sunghoon's love, but he made it so easy for her to doubt.