| 15 |

Lin happily skipped to the table, where ten people already sat squeezed. Jungwon immediately noticed her, and moved further onto Jay's lap, making room for her to sit down. She grinned immediately and sat down beside him and Sunoo.

"So why are we gathered here today?" Lin questioned and placed her bag behind her, turning to the others as she folded her hands in front of her.

"So we're going on a roadtrip," Heeseung announced and her face lit up, "I got my driver's license, I managed to rent a van with room for 12. We're going to our family's beach house down south."

"How far down south?" Riki questioned, slightly worried of whether or not he would manage to get back and catch his flight back home.

"All the way," Millie replied dramatically, widening her eyes for a second for dramatic effect.

"When are we going?" Soomin excitedly questioned as she leaned across the table.

"Second day of summer break," Heeseung pointed out, "I'll pick you up, respectfully, wherever you live. It'll take about... a day, I think. We'll take a stop in Jeonju, stay there overnight and continue on down."

"Ah, I'm excited," Jake happily clapped his hands with a wide grin on his face.

"How long will we be gone?" Jiyeon questioned Heeseung, who simply shrugged.

"Does it matter, honestly?" he questioned and the others just grinned in agreement as Jiyeon stayed silent, "does it?" he questioned her, realizing she had went silent.

"I just need to know. My dad's coming home in July to go on some trip with my mom," she excused with a shrug, "I'm supposed to babysit."

"You have siblings?" Soomin exclaimed at her and Jiyeon slowly nodded, "since when?"

"Since... December," Jiyeon quietly admitted.

"And you didn't tell us?" Soomin questioned in disbelief.

"She did," Millie reminded and Lin immediately nodded in agreement once Soomin had looked to her for confirmation.

"I believe you and icey there had disappeared for the lunch break," Lin excused with a wave of the hand.

"We'll make it back in time for July," Heeseung assured Jiyeon and she happily nodded at him.

"Thank you," she grinned widely and returned to sip from the chocolate milk, Jungwon had offered her once he had arrived at the table.

"So since the beach house is down south it'll be warm, obviously. Pack some summer clothes, please. I don't want a repeating of the time Sunoo insisted it would still be cold in May month," Heeseung sighed.

"Some places it still snows in April!" Sunoo loudly defended, having it waved off by Heeseung.

"Matter of fact is, pack summer clothes, including bathing suits, bikinis, mankini, whatever. We'll have straight acess to the beach," Heeseung remarked, "and then Jay have volunteered to be chef on the trip. If anyone wants to help him, that would be great."

"Oh, I can help," Millie immediately offered and raised her hand.

"Yeah, me too," Sunoo agreed and raised his hand as well.

"Great, Jay, Missie and Sunoo will take cooking duty," Heeseung checked off with two thumbs ups, "dishwashing?"

"I'll do bonfire in the evenings," Jake offered, making Sunghoon snap his fingers and pointed to Jake immediately.

"I'm in on that duty," Sunghoon agreed making a deep sigh escape from Heeseung, who placed two fingers on each temple before beginning to massage.

"I asked for dishwashing, not bonfires," Heeseung muttered to himself.

"I'll help with the dishwashing," Lin offered in assurance, reaching across and patting Heeseung's shoulder.

"So will I," Jungwon offered with a small nod.

"Two on dishwashing will be fine," Heeseung assured softly.

"I'll go in and do grocery shopping," Jiyeon quickly offered making Heeseung look up from the table.

"Ah, no no no. I was gonna do that, it's fine," Heeseung waved it off.

"Yeah, well... we're eleven, I doubt you can carry everything yourself," Jiyeon reamarked and Heeseung immediately nodded.

"Touche," he excused with a small nod.

"Ji? Can we talk?" Jungwon whispered leaning towards the girl, making her direct her attention away from Heeseung asking Riki to help with the groceries as well

"Okay," she nodded at him as he tugged on her sleeve, "oh, not here?"

"No," he shook his head at her.

Jiyeon hesitantly glanced around the table before grabbing her bag and nodding as she got up from the table and Jungwon quickly followed after her. They almost managed to leave the table unnoticed, had Riki not had eyes in his head.

"Where did noona and hyung go?" Riki questioned and turned to Jay beside him in confusion.

"I don't... know," Jay slowly replied, craning his neck to look after the two, who now were nowhere in sight to see.

"Wait... Jiyeon and Jungwon..." Millie trailed off and pointed to the empty space at the table.

"Yeah... they just left," Riki nodded and Millie frowned as Soomin on the other hand let out a small gasp and turned to Sunghoon, slapping his arm repeatedly as she tried to find her words.

"Do you think he...?" Soomin didn't get further in her sentence before Sunghoon had widened his eyes as well.

"You think he's gonna tell her how he feels?" Sunghoon quickly questioned the table.

"What?" Heeseung questioned in confusion, "he hasn't crushed on her since kindergarten!"

"It never died down," Sunghoon whispered as he leaned in across the table, making almost everyone else do the same in order to hear him, "the reason he began ignoring her when we started school was because his sister told him his feelings would grow bigger as he did as well. Terrified him. But you know... lately they've been more around each other because he feels guilty for her getting those creepy texts and he's been staying with her when she feels unsafe to make it up, in a way. What if his feelings never died down?"

"He's been awfully red in the head lately," Sunoo nodded in agreement, "buying her snacks and such as well..."

"Oh my god... Wonie is in love," Heeseung murmured quietly as Sunghoon simply nodded, "what if... he's not old enough to grow up yet."

"Oh get yourself together will you?" Millie exclaimed at her brother, "the boy is 17, he's more than ready to get his first girlfriend."

Heeseung looked at her in disbelief as a certain silence fell over the table. No one really seemed to fathom that Jungwon's feelings actually were real for Jiyeon.