Tag | 33

Somehow Jay and Riki had managed to wrap their hands up tightly in either the t-shirt Jay was wearing over his undershirt or the sweat Riki had been wearing. They had worked together, contributing one hand each to the attempt.

"Didn't Sunghoon give Sunoo a first aid kit?" Jay realized and lifted his head from the wall both he and Riki was leaning on.

"What?" Riki groaned as he frowned over at Jay. In his right hand Riki was clutching the wrist of his left hand tightly, as if the pain in his hand would cease by any bit, "I don't know, go out and find him then."'

"I can't leave you," Jay shook his head as he straightened up and glanced up and down the hallway, the silence getting broken by not only his and Riki's breathing, but also some other sound.

Mechanic sound  and footsteps.

"Say Riki...?" Jay questioned and Riki hummed as Jay's eyes followed a line on the wall across from them, "was that line there before?"

"It's a rope hyung. Get those eyes fixed," Riki murmured as he tried to press harder down onto his wrist to stop his bleeding.

"I don't think it was..." Jay murmured as he frowned and looked towards where the rope stopped further down the hallway, and down to where it appeared from around a corner.

Within seconds the sudden appearance of a slumped figure getting dragged around the corner appeared at a fast speed. Immediately Jay widened his eyes, and so did Riki. Both watched in horror as the figure neared them, but once they recognized Jungwon to be scrambling around the corner they immediately knew who the figure was.

The figure didn't reach them and neither did Jungwon, before he had managed to grab onto the slumped figure and loosen something from around their waist, which quickly flew past both Riki and Jay and into the wall, disappearing as if it had never been there.

Immediately Jungwon hoisted the sprawled figure up, to lean against his lap, while he softly grabbed the face in one of his hands and supported the shoulders with his arm.

"Is that... noona?" Riki hesitantly questioned, letting out a hiss as he tried to move closer.

"I'm afraid it is Riki..." Jay murmured with a small nod, "Jungwon?" it was clear to Jay that the boy stirred at the mention with his name, but his eyes didn't tear away from the face of the girl in his arms, "Jungwon-ah?"

"She's breathing," the call returned from Jungwon, "but she's out."

A deep sigh left Jungwon as the body was slowly placed back on the ground, letting it lay limp and weak - almost as if she was dead, but she wasn't just yet. Both his hands raked through his hair as a deep sigh left him and he looked around on the floor around him, his eyes eventually trailing up to where Jay and Riki said.

"Holy shit I thought I was hallucinating," Jungwon gasped as he fell back on his butt instead of sitting on is knees.

"Nope, the pain is pretty real," Riki shook his head and used his clothed hand to give a small wave.

"What happened?" Jungwon questioned with a frown, crawling over to sit beside Jiyeon and grab her hand for whenever she would awake.

"We lost a game," Jay excused, "we got mutilated hands for it."

"M-mutilated?" Jungwon stuttered in disbelief of what he heard.

Without another word Riki pointed to a space a bit behind himself. The floor was covered in blood behind him, a few lumps laying around in the blood - hadn't it been for the situation they were in, Jungwon would've thrown up.

"Is noona alright?" Riki eagerly questioned and looked towards Jiyeon's curled figure.

"She's just fine compared to that," Jungwon remarked with raised eyebrows, "she's the least you should be worrying about right now, you can get too much bloodloss."

"But noona," Riki pointed out and pointed to the limp body in front of Jungwon.

Pursing his lips Jungwon looked down at Jiyeon before softly pushing her hair out of his face. Eventually he nodded in silence and got up on his feet to rush over to Jay and Riki.

"Let me tie those properly. The more it stops the bloodloss the more can be reconstructed once we get out of here," Jungwon quietly excused and extended his hands towards Riki.

Hesitantly Riki extended his messily clothed hand towards Jungwon, who slowly unwrapped the sweatshirt from Riki's hand. For a second once the hand was unwrapped Jungwon had to suck in a deep breath to not get nauseous. He couldn't see exactly what had been done to Riki's hand by how it was covered in dried and fresh blood, some places puss had seeped out as well. Quickly Jungwon turned the sweatshirt around to give new fabric to the hand. 

"It's alright to hit me if it hurts," Jungwon reminded and Riki immediately nodded, as if he didn't even have to hesitate to hit Jungwon.

Sure enough, once Jungwon began wrapping the sweatshirt tightly around Riki's hand, he was immediately smacked in the shoulder - yet he didn't budge one bit as he continued to tightly wrap the sweatshirt before tying it off.

"Jay hyung?" Jungwon questioned and Jay simply glanced towards Riki, who was quietly cursing Jungwon out in Japanese while clutching his wrist tightly.

"Uh... I think I'm good," Jay shook his head slowly - he'd rather lose more of his hand than having to be forced through what Riki just was, "I think you should go back and check on Jiyeon. If she hit her head on that drag she might've gotten a concusion."

"I'll check once she wakes up," Jungwon assured as he got up on his feet and walked back towards Jiyeon, sitting down beside her as he rolled her over onto her side, turning her back to both him and the two other boys - scared that she would get overwhelmed by their sudden presence when she was to wake up once again.