Tag | 12

Soomin quietly stumbled over her own feet. She had been walking non-stop ever since she got out in the hallways. By now she was sure she had walked in circles at least six times, by the identical artifacts she came across every once in a while.

But once she finally managed to find a new hallway, she knew she hadn't been down, a wave of relief washed over her. That was at least until she noticed the small trail of red droplets on the floor. They looked to still be remarkably sticky and further in front of her the droplets still looked wet as if they had just been dropped on the floor.

"What in the..." Soomin quietly murmured, moving further along the wall until her hand brushed against fabric, making Soomin immediately snap her head to the side.

Right in front of her was two hands, one wrapping the other tightly in a strap of fabric, but they both abruptly paused.

"Soo?" a voice spoke and Soomin let out a deep breath as she lifted her head to look at Millie.

"Thank God," Soomin breathed out and leaned against the wall beside Millie, "oh my... this feels good."

"How'd you find me?" Millie quietly questioned, making Soomin slowly turn her head to look at her.

"I followed your trail," Soomin excused and pointed towards the small trail of blood droplets, "what happened to your hand?" She questioned and nodded down towards the hand Millie had wrapped up in a ripped piece of fabric from her shirt.

"I suppose I either bleed profusely very easily or... that dude cut the X way too deep into my hand," Millie shrugged casually, "I suppose yours is sore too."

"Yeah, but I sure as hell don't go around creating the red sea in here," Soomin remarked with a small laugh before glancing down at the X in her hand - it was now only consisiting of dried out blood peeking through the skin here and there, faintly you could see a blue hue surrounding the straight lines, the mere ghost of a bruise.

"Geez I've tried to control it! Let me live, will you!" Millie exclaimed with a small laugh, "if it was menstrual blood you wouldn't hesitate to throw tampons and pads after me!"

Soomin let out a laugh as she crossed her arms over her chest and simply nodded in agreement with what Millie had stated. A small chuckle escaped Millie as she tightened the wrap around her hand.

Now that the two girls stood together it didn't feel like to any of them that they were possibly in mortal danger at any corner they turned. Instead they felt the need to joke around with one another and laugh as loudly they would've done any other day.

"Have you been tagged?" Millie hesitantly, only earning a shake of the head from Soomin, "me neither."

"I think Jiyeon was," Soomin remarked and Millie simply nodded in agreement, "I heard a scream, that sounded like that one time we forced her into that haunted house."

"How were we supposed to know she was afraid of people in masks, just because she didn't know who was hiding under the mask?" Millie let out a small laugh before it abruptly died down, "she might've not been tagged."

"Holy shit, she's trapped in a building with a bunch of people she fears," Soomin realized as her eyes widened, "her adrenaline level must be insane."

"God I hope someone has found her," Millie nodded as she fiddled with the farbic around her hand.

"I think someone must've run after the scream... or at least I hope someone who was closer than me had the decency to do that," Soomin nodded as she glanced up and down the hallways, "I hope Jungwon has been let out to find her."

"He went out before me," Millie nodded, "if he heard the scream he has no doubt run after it."

"If he hasn't I'm ripping out his throat," Soomin remarked, earning a small laugh from Millie, "same goes to Sunoo. If he doesn't try to find Lin I'll be clawing his pores out."

"What about Sunghoon?" Millie questioned, only earning a shrug from Soomin, "you don't want him to find you?"

"I know it's irrational in here, but my insecurities still plague me," Soomin shook her head quietly and crossed her arms over her chest.

"You can't keep thinking he deserves better," Millie sighed at Soomin, who simply shrugged and began wandering down the hallway as she chewed on her bottom lip. Quickly jogging up to her, Millie wandered alongside Soomin's side.

"I'd just... rather he focuses on getting out of here alive than get hurt or die in an attempt to find me," Soomin casually shrugged, "beside's... he'd do much better with Son Hana from class 3."

"Bullshit," Millie snorted, making Soomin glance at her, "if he wanted that girl he would've been making moves on her and not you."

"Or he settled for me because he knew I would accept within a heartbeat," Soomin remarked making Millie shake her head in disbelief.

"You think he's that shallow?" Millie questioned, earning a silence from Soomin, "that boy was sweating buckets and stumbling over his own words when he asked you to go out with him that weekend. I was there Soomin, that boy could've fainted on the spot by how anxious he was. He isn't as shallow as settling for a girl, you know damn well that if he wants something he'll do everything in his power to get that. Hasn't he proven that to you?"

"I mean... he probably has," Soomin shrugged making Millie gasp at her.

"Remember how he gave you peonies for one of your dates?" Millie questioned soomin quietly nodded once again, "he went out of his way, interrogating me, Lin and Jiyeon to figure out what flowers were your favorites because he didn't want to get you red roses. He forced Jay and Jake to go with him out to pick Peonies. They were out for three hours to find the prettiest ones. Don't you dare tell me he settled for you."

Soomin quietly grabbed tightly onto her elbows as she continued walking down the hallway. Millie's words echoing in her head as she did so.