| 20 |

Jiyeon happily skipped down the stairs, from her room, with her backpack swung over one shoulder.

"And you will be home before August?" her mom questioned as she slipped on her sneakers.

"Mhm," she hummed at her and tied off h erlast sneaker before standing up straight and pulling her backpack further up her shoulder, "I'll see you in two weeks."

"Be safe," her mom pointed out as she pulled Jiyeon into a hug.

"Don't worry, we'll be fine," Jiyeon chuckled at her as she patted her back assuringly.

"Yah! Ahn Jiyeon!" Soomin's voice could be heard even through the front door of the house.

"What a voice," Jiyeon's mom let out a small laugh as Jiyeon nodded in agreement and pulled away from the hug.

"I better go," Jiyeon excused and opened the door to see an utmost old grey van holding outside the door, "I'm not surprised, but disappointed," Jiyeon remarked to Heeseung, who sat in the front seat with a rolled down window.

"What do you want me to do! I work for minimum wage!" Heeseung yelled back in return, letting an amused smirk grow on Jiyeon's face.

"Be safe," Jiyeon's mom reminded Jiyeon once again and Jiyeon nodded once again, "and... here is for tomorrow," she excused and handed Jiyeon a small parcel.

"Tomorrow?" Jiyeon frowned down at the neatly packed parcel.

"You forgot your birthday?" her mom let out a small laugh at her and Jiyeon simply shook her head.

"I forgot to keep track of the dates," Jiyeon excused to her mom, "thanks mom."

"Just promise to have fun," she pointed out and Jiyeon nodded at her before placing the small parcel in her bag and rushing down towards the car as Sunoo flung open the side door for her.

"I'll see you in two weeks!" Jiyeon called out as she stepped into the van and happily waved at her mom as Sunoo closed the door for her once again.

"Get in your seat traitor," Sunoo glared at Jiyeon, who was left baffled while she threw her bag over in the mountain of luggage beside the door.

"What'd I do?" Jiyeon questioned in confusion as Heeseung started the engine.

"You didn't tell me!" Sunoo whined in a dramatic way before walking all the way to the back, and sitting in the the middle, of the three seats that lined up the back of the van. In between Riki and Lin.

"I don't get it," Jiyeon shook her head at him.

"Jungwon told us," Millie pointed out and Jiyeon gasped as she looked towards Jungwon who sheepishly grinned while shrinking in his seat.

"Jiyeon, can you sit down? We're not getting anywhere when you stand there," Jay pointed out, from the passenger seat beside Heeseung, Jiyeon quickly nodded and sat down in the seat behind him.

"Hey, what about me?" Jungwon complained from the seat, two rows behind her.

"You want me to throw up in your lap?" Jiyeon arched a brow at him making Jungwon quickly get up and rush up to sit in the seat beside Jiyeon.

"How was I supposed to know you were prone to be motionsick?" Jungwon defended and rolled his eyes while he buckled his seatbelt.

"By asking," Jiyeon simply shrugged as Heeseung began driving once again.

The last two to pick up before they left town was Jake and Soomin, who both lived in the same appartment complex, making it easier to pick them up.

The two already stood ready out by the street, which made it easier for them to quickly get in and the car to continue going down the road once more. Before Jake got the chance to it, Soomin had beat him to it and sat down with Millie, immediately showing her something she had in her bag.

"I'm gonna get you back for that one," Jake warned before walking back down to Sunghoon, and sitting down in the seat beside him.

"Alright, listen up," Jay called down through the van, making multiple heads pop up from the conversation they were having to give the older boy attention, "right now the plan is to drive to Jeonju, where Heeseung hyung have found, possibly, the shadiest motel he could."

"But it was cheap!" Heeseung loudly defended, momentarily letting go of the wheel with one hand to smach Jay on the arm.

"Anyways, we're staying the night there before going further on down to the southern beaches," Jay announced, "we have four rooms, so that'll be three rooms with three people and one room with two people."

"And I don't give permission for Jake and Millie to share," Heeseung remarked earning a groan from Jake, who had to restrain himself from complaining.

"Whimp!" Millie yelled out in return.

"I'll share with Soomin," Sunghoon immediately offered and Jay nodded to immediately note it down.

"I want Sunoo hyung!" Riki yelled out.

"Nuh uh! I have first priority!" Lin exclaimed loudly in return, making Sunoo nervously smile in between the two fighters.

"Riki, Sunoo and Lin for a room," Jay sighed deeply as he noted it down.

"Well... I want Jiyeon-ie," Jungwon excused and grabbed onto Jiyeon's arm, as if he was clinging to it.

"And I'm not allowing you two to be alone without me supervising," Jay remarked, immediately earning a frown from Jiyeon - which he subtly ignored, "and that somehow leaves... it actually leaves Heeseung, Jake and Millie in a room."

"Aw yeah," Jake quietly cheered from his seat, while Heeseung let out a heavy sigh from the front seat.

"I'll be sharing the bed with Jake then," Heeseung declared loudly earning a snort from Riki, who almost had laughed at the comment.

Millie rolled her eyes at her brother before looking back down at her book, putting in the earbud Soomin had shared with her for them to listen to music together.