| 13 |

Walking her way into the park Lin was quickly passed by Sunoo, who widely grinned at her as he walked backwards.

"You got your shift changed?" Lin questioned in disbelief, knowing how terrible difficult it was for Sunoo to get his shifts changed.

"Nope," he immediately shook his head, "but I was allowed to go one hour early... and have it being paid."

"Impressive," Lin commented as they walked alongside each other.

In the distance, near the playground they could see a wobly figure on a skateboard, holding tightly onto an obviously more steady figure.

It took no genius to realize it was Millie on that skateboard, being supported by Jake as she nervously laughed and tried to push off the ground to get the board moving. On a nearby bench sat Soomin - watching as Sunghoon jogged up to her with her phone extended towards her.

"That was much more than just one day mister Park," Soomin remarked as she grabbed her phone from his grip and shoved it in her pocket.

"I just... It got me frustrated that I couldn't trace the IP adress of the texts. It shouldn't be possible," Sunghoon excused with a sigh and slumped back down on the bench, "but then it began sending omnious texts threating me to give you your phone back... so there you go. Enjoy the creep."

"Woah, thank you. What a present," Soomin sarcastically remarked turning her attention back towards Jake and Millie.

At the other end of the park, Jiyeon and Jungwon was walking through the gates. Jungwon had conveniently passed by Jiyeon's house, not as she was walking to the park, but last night and she had asked him to stay the night due to some incoming strings of messages. So he had done so without hesitation.

"It's here," Jungwon gestured down a small path into a park, at which Jiyeon nodded and followed him blindly, not having entered the park from that end before, "you know... uh... you look quite cute."

"Huh?" Jiyeon raised her eyebrows at him in confusion.

"I just... think you look cute in your clothes.... that's all," he excused and rubbed his nape. She looked down at herself... a pair of shorts, a simple t-shirt, grey hoodie and a pair of converse... she honestly couldn't get more basic.

"Thanks," she muttered in reply, still confused as to why it was cute, as she shoved her hands into the pockets of her hoodie. It was too big for her anyways and she had to straighten her arms to even reach her pockets.

"Yah! Lovey dovey!" Millie called out as she caught a glimpse of Jungwon and Jiyeon, quickly jumping down from the skateboard before she got into a dangerous situation on the still board.

Jiyeon grinned immediately and waved at them in excitement, with her arm over her head.

"Come on," she urged and reached out to grab Jungwon's wrist before pulling him up to the rest of the group, while Jay and Riki walked behind Sunoo and Lin.

They had found two picnic tables that they had pushed together and sat down at near the playground. It had honestly just been Riki and Jake rushing to get the extra park table.

"Uh... Ji?" Jungwon spoke up and she looked up at him, "you can let go of my wrist now."

"What if I don't wanna?" she questioned, making his ears turn a small red, "aw, did I make you blush?"

"Can't you just let go of me, please?" he questioned as he looked hard at the ground in front of him.

"Try and reject me like Taehee then," she continued to mock him by reminding him of the girl that was obsessed with him back in kindergarten - whom he had turned down immediately when she had confessed her love while he was making sandcastles with Jiyeon, making his ears turn a deep shade of red instead.

"I can't," he muttered to her, "I can't reject you."

Jiyeon let out a small giggle, before letting go of his wrist and sitting down with the others at the picnis table. Jungwon first sat down after a while of processing of how much their relation to one another had developed ever since the night before.

"Done processing?" Jiyeon questioned him with a smirk.

"Shut up," he muttered and tried to act into the conversation, which he barely had heard the beginning of.

Jiyeon smiled slightly having figured out the effect she had on him. Quietly reminiscing how he had begun using the old nickname for her once again.

All at once the table vibrated under them and they all glanced around trying to find the source. Eventually all eyes falling on Lin's phone, which was the only phone that laid on the table with a lit screen.

Before Lin even got the chance to check her phone, Sunoo had already grabbed her phone and read the message.

"Yah, you can't just read my messages!" Lin loudly complained and grabbed out for her phone, eventually succeeding in grabbing her phone from Sunoo.

All at once her expression fell at the sight of the text on her phone.

"Please don't tell me anyone has died," Jake whispered quietly, closely watching Lin's facial expressions to decipher the situation.

"She got a text as well," Sunoo quietly shook his head, picking at his lips with two fingers.

"We need to go," Lin excused and abruptly stood up, shoving her phone into her backpocket.

"Are you su-" Jay had barely finished his sentence before Lin abruptly had cut him off.

"We need to go," she sternly repeated, making most eyes fall back on Sunoo in shared confusion.

"It said whoever would join us in a few minutes," Sunoo quietly exposed, "not written too nicely."

"We're going too," Sunghoon quickly decided and grabbed Soomin's hand. Not even muttering a goodbye before rushing off.

The ones left at the park tables quickly got up as well and rushed off in an attempt to get home before they themselves would get a creepy text as well.

'I see you're at the park
I'll join you soon, let's all
play a game together'