A Father's Love

rly quick note before we begin!! pls read this !!

i rly don't care what u guys call me, as long as it's not "author-san" or sumn like that😭
the thing is, i'm not japanese, which makes it kinda weird😭 i've had multiple people call me this in the past, and i always just delete the comment 💀

again, u can call me by my user, or shorten my user, or just "author", i'm perfectly fine with that !!

on a lighter note, i want to thank u all for the support on this story<33!! i love each and every one of u so much, and it's so fun to read all of ur comments !! (trust me, i read them all😈🫶)

WARNING: Swearing

           ⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Before you could even process, a week had flown by in a flash—meaning, it had been a week since you rose from the dead.

Physically, you were surprisingly great. Despite your blood being a pain in the ass, it aided the healing process; the hope in your stomach was completely healed.

You were still somewhat sore, but overall everything was fine.

Mentally, though? You could definitely need help, there. Your mental state was in absolute shambles.

You'd isolated yourself completely—holing yourself in your room all week as you wallowed in your own deprecating thoughts.

It was certainly not healthy, nor was it helpful either, but you simply couldn't help yourself.

You dug a hole for yourself, that you just couldn't claw out of.

It even got to the point where you completely shut out your friends. The one person you'd semi-willingly speak to was Aoi when she delivered your medicine.

You were a shell of who you used to be; a lifeless husk.

You were most definitely justified, though. You'd gone through the shittiest and most traumatizing night of your life—especially with the whole situation with your brother.

You still couldn't wrap your mind around the fact that he was a demon, one who wanted to kill you. It didn't feel real.

It was like you were trapped in a nightmare you couldn't wake up from, no matter how hard you tried to.

You spent most—if not all—of your day crying; completely bawling your eyes out until you couldn't produce any more tears.

Your companions had tried to get you to come out of your room, but it was futile. No matter how many times they'd knock and plead for you to open the door, you feigned ignorance.

You just couldn't rack up the effort to talk to them. In turn, you would be filled with intense guilt, which would further fuel your self-deprecation.

You rotted in your bed all day, only moving to go to the bathroom, and seldomly eat. Your appetite was completely lacking, and half the time it ended in Aoi forcing you to eat.

Though you hadn't come to terms with it—nor would you probably ever, you were depressed.

You lost your spark.

One of the only things that brought you a sliver of joy was Hoshi—who had stayed by your side throughout the entire week.

You often ranted to her through tears, all due to the fact that you knew she wasn't able to reply. Honestly, you just needed someone to listen to you complain.