Chapter 3

Chapter 3

School ended and I said bye to all my friends except Kate who was going to sleep over at my house today. We ran up to my room and I put some music on with low volume and we talked.

"Do you really think you'll win this bet?" Kate asked.

"I win every single bet I make" I stated.

"We'll see"

Later, while we were finishing our homework, mom called us for dinner.

"Dinner's ready!"

"Coming!" I scribbled the answer to the last question and closed the book. Kate did the same two seconds later and we ran downstairs to the dining room where we set the table and sat down.

"Thanks for this delicious dinner Mr. and Ms. y/l/n" said Kate when we finished.

"Hey! Don't go upstairs yet" mom stopped us when we were almost at the stairs "there is ice cream for dessert!·

"Yaaaay!!" We both ran to our chairs and mom brought several ice cream flavors and bowls to the table with spoons.

I got my favorite flavor and after thanking my mom and kissing my dad's cheek, I ran upstairs with Kate. We laid on my bed with a warm fuzzy blanket and watched a movie.

At 2 in the morning we were feeling tired but didn't want to go to sleep so we sneaked downstairs and made coffee as silently as possible. It wasn't easy (A/N: This is literally me almost every night lmao) but we did it without waking up my parents. We took our coffee cups to my room and we watched "Godzilla".

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

???'s POV

It's 2:15 in the morning. He should have been here fifteen minutes ago!. I walked around the park and looked up to the only window with light in the building next to the park I was in. I could see Kate and y/n perfectly. They were enjoying a movie. Ugh, they would hate me so much if they knew what I'm doing here.

But what if I don't do it? I can easily leave this park and go home as if nothing happened... Why is making choices so hard?? When I was about to turn around and leave, a black car pulled up in front of me. The passenger window rolled down and the driver looked at me.

"Hop in baby" he smirked.

I took a deep breath and got in the car.

The drive was mostly him asking questions but I couldn't be bothered. There were too many things going through my head. I just blankly stared out the window focusing more in the droplets of the humid night on the window than on what was outside the car.

A few moments later, we parked in an empty parking lot away from everything.

"Wanna do it right here?" he asked with that horrible smirk. I closed my eyes and softly sighed before nodding. He leaned in hungrily kissing me and unbuttoning my shirt and I unzipped his pants with tears in my eyes.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Your POV

"Do you want to start watching a show?" Kate asked while the credits of the last movie rolled.

"Sure. Got any ideas?" I asked.

"How about 'Gotham?' It just came out and a friend told me it was good"

"Okay. We can start it. But give me a second, I need to walk around a bit. My legs hurt from your head being on my lap all the time" we laughed.

I got up and walked around my room. I looked out the window and opened it a bit so we got fresh air while Kate looked for the show on Netflix. The fresh humid air of the night hit my face and I felt so much better. I saw a person in the park standing alone and then a car pulled in and picked her up.

At 2:00am? Weird.

I ignored it and walked around a bit more to then lay down with Kate again. We watched a few episodes before we fell asleep.

_______________________________

Hiiii!! I'm so sorry for this trashy short chapter but I know you all are waiting for what will happen next and I'm dying to give it all to you but I'm not finding the time and inspiration. I have some new ideas for this story but it will take me a bit longer to update the other ones, sorryyy. Who do you think the person from the other POV is??? Please comment. I want to know what you think hehe. Stay happy and healthy everyone!

Love youuu <3