Chapter 33

Chapter 33

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Nadine's POV

I nervously looked around as Beca put her headphones on and started texting somebody and Ava went back to the passenger seat next to y/n. I saw Kate, Jack, Colette and Amélie asleep. That's good. Maybe no one would realize who this conversation was with.

"Well, well, Nadine. Crawling back to me for help?" the attractive voice said. I breathed in deeply as I heard her take a sip of probably coffee.

"Amber, I know we're not on the best terms but she doesn't have to pay for it..." I said, looking at the peacefully sleeping Lizzie "What happened last night at Nevernight? You must know something"

A silence followed as if she were thinking about giving me the answer or not.

"Okay" she sighed "I sold her some pills"

What?! Oh no.

"No, you didn't"

"Yes I did" she replied.

"Please tell me you didn't" I begged.

"Begging huh? Reminds me of the old times. I did. How many times will I have to tell you that for you to finally understand that she's on drugs?" I could almost see her rolling her eyes.

"I will kill you for that" I said through my gritted teeth.

"I'll be waiting" she said in a seductive tone before hanging up.

I resisted the urge to throw my phone out the window and sighed. How can I even help Lizzie with that? Right when I thought of her, she stirred awake.

"Who was that?" she yawned, stretching her arms.

"It was just Pips, don't worry" I lied.

She got comfortable on my lap again and I stroked her smooth hair.

"What did she say?" she asked before sitting up "I miss her"

"She's just sad because we didn't go to see the show today and she misses you too" I smiled at the memory of our dinner together, feeling the slight tang of jealousy when Lizzie leaned against Phillipa instead of me.

"We should hang out with her again" Lizzie said, with a second yawn.

I hugged her tightly, remembering Amber's words.

"Yes, we should"

The bus started slowing down until it came to a stop. Ava, on the passenger seat, turned around.

"We're just gonna refill the tank so we don't have to do it again during the rest of the trip"

Some members of the gang mumbled a sleepy "okay"

"If someone wants to go to the washroom, they have a chance now" y/n said from outside.

"Do you wanna go?" I asked Lizzie.

"Oh, I don't really need t-" she started but then she saw the discreet gesture I made and she completely changed her mind "yeah, I'll go"

We got out of the bus and ran to the bathrooms outside the gas station. They were pretty clean. That was good. We got in a stall and I locked it behind us before I kissed her, hard. I interrupted the kiss just to say:

"We'll have to be quick" Lizzie nodded in response, desperately pulling at my clothes, bringing me closer to her.

⚠️TW: Smut

I pushed her against the door, tugging at her dress, almost ripping it off. My hands roamed around her body, finally finding the zipper of her dress and discarding it on the stall door handle, leaving her in her underwear. She moaned into the kiss when I pressed my knee against her core and I smiled, knowing how much she loved that. I pinned her arms against the stall wall and kissed down her neck, nipping at her flesh. She rolled her hips against me, seeking more friction and I put more pressure against her core, letting go of her wrists and putting my hands on her lower waist.