Chapter 25

Chapter 25

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Lizzie's POV

I washed the dishes by hand, since it wouldn't take me long to wash four plates and I didn't want to waste the enormous amount of water our industrial dishwasher uses in dishes I could wash myself in a couple minutes. I hummed a little melody as I put the last fork on the drying rack. I picked up the last plate and ran it through water to scrub it before washing it with soap. I started humming a bit louder as I struggled with a chocolate piece that was stuck to the plate when I heard the kitchen doors open and close.

I felt a pair of hands around my waist and Nadine hugging me from behind.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, still struggling with that piece of chocolate.

"I can't visit my favorite chef when the restaurant is empty?" she said, against my neck, making me shiver.

"Your friends are funny" she said, leaning her head on my shoulder.

The chocolate finally got out and I placed the plate on the drying rack next to the sink. She hummed as she nuzzled up against my neck. I just looked at the empty sink in front of me and closed my eyes. I put my hands over hers, on my stomach and leaned back a little to be against her, letting my head fall back.

⚠️TW: Light smut

She gave me a little soft kiss on my neck, followed by a bigger one, her hot and wet tongue slightly grazing my skin. I leaned further back, holding back a moan and she moved her hands to my hips, holding me in place. I sighed at the sensation of her expert kisses on my sweet spot and she smiled against my neck.

She sucked on my sweet spot to then soothe it with her tongue.

"Na-Nadine..." I sighed. I couldn't stop moving. I needed to turn around, I needed her lips on mine but she was holding me tightly in place.

"Mmm... Yes?" she asked, innocently.

"I- uh I-" I opened my eyes.

"Yes, you. Do you need something, sweet Lizzie?" she purred into my ear. I shivered as she softly bit my earlobe.

⚠️ End of TW (A/N: That was so hot, help😳)

"I know what you want" she whispered with a smile "but not here. Not now" she let go of my hips and I immediately craved for them to be back. I turned around to face her before she gave me a quick kiss and walked out of the kitchen. I had the light hazelnut taste of the flavored coffee I gave her for dessert but I could also taste her... My new drug.

I took off the apron I put on to wash the dishes and checked myself in the mirror before leaving. I had a big, red hickey exactly on my sweet spot.

Damn, Nadine. She really knows how to do this stuff. I ran my finger along it but then hid it with my scarf.

I noticed something in my pocket and when I reached for it, I saw that it was her phone number with a heart next to her name. She must have slipped it in when I was too busy feeling her lips on my neck. I smiled and closed the restaurant door with the key before getting into my car.

I drove home and opened the door, still thinking about Nadine and our moment in the kitchen. I bit my lip as I closed the door and mom came in from the garden door.

"What got you smiling like that?" she asked, giving me a big smile but not wider than mine.

"A special someone" I said before heading to my bedroom.

"And will we meet that special someone soon?" Ashley asked.

"Ash? Were you eavesdropping?" I asked.

She gave me a mischievous look.