Chapter 49

Chapter 49

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Your POV

When Lizzie and Nadine came out of the bathroom, they seemed more relaxed and the tension between them was completely gone. Lizzie sat next to Pippa, like before and Nadine at Lizzie's other side.

"Wait, Lizzie. You have truth or dare cards. Right?" I remembered from a past birthday party.

"Yeah, we can play" she stood up and took the cards "should we play the spicy or normal version?" her cheeks reddened.

"Take just a couple of the normal ones and mix them into the spicy ones. This will be fun" I smirked.

She did so and then divided them in two, truth and dare.

"Let's play truth, dare or drink. That's better" Kate said.

"Okay" Lizzie poured the remaining vodka in the bottle into everyone's cups.

"Should we play by the bottle or do we decide who starts?" she asked.

"Let's let the bottle decide" I suggested.

"Okay" she took the empty bottle again and spun it around, landing it on her "Well, isn't this great?" she sarcastically said.

"Lizzie, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare"

I picked up a card from the dare pile and read it aloud.

"Hug a pillow and express your undying love for it" I laughed.

"I'm gonna need this" she gulped down a big sip of vodka and went to her bed, where she had a big pile of pillows. She took the biggest one and hugged it tight.

"Pillow, since the day I bought you, I knew you were different from all the pillows on my bed, you were warm and fluffy and I felt the need of your warmth every night. You keep me warm and you keep the bad thoughts away. I love you pillow. I love you so much and that will never ever change" she kissed it to then break character and burst out laughing, like the rest of us.

"That was fun" she said, returning to the circle.

"Should I be jealous of a pillow?" Pippa laughed and we all laughed more-

Lizzie shrugged and spun the bottle. It landed on Pippa.

"Truth or dare?" Lizzie asked.

"Truth"

Lizzie picked up a card and read it aloud.

"What's the strangest rumor you've heard about yourself?"

"Oh, this one is easy. There was this rumor going on once saying that I wasn't real. That I wasn't a real person. People thought I was just an idealized entity and the person they saw acting at the theatre was just a hologram. That one was funny"

She spun the bottle now and it landed on Nadine.

"Truth or dare?" Pippa asked.

"Truth"

Pippa picked up a card.

"I'm so sorry, these cards have weird questions" she blushed and cleared her throat before asking the question "Um... A-are you part of t-the 'mile-high' club?"

"Of course, but you knew the answer already, didn't you?" Nadine smiled and Pippa hid her red face behind the question card.

Nadine chuckled and spun the bottle. It landed on Ava.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth" Ava chose.

Nadine picked up a card and read it.