Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I woke up next morning beside Kate, who was lightly snoring. The party was today. Why in the world did I agree to this? I sighed and hit Kate's face with my pillow.

"Wake up! We have to shop for dresses or an outfit or something"

She lazily got out of bed and after having a light breakfast, we got dressed and got some money from the green box before going out.

"Let's call Liz" Kate suggested.

We called her and met her at the door of the shop.

"You are gonna get a suuuper hot dress Liz" Kate said, spinning her around.

She giggled "Meh. Any dress is good"

"We will choose the dress for you because you will probably choose a super covered simple dress. You need to look HAWWWWTT"

"Ughh. Okayyy"

We got into the shop and chose some dresses for Lizzie.

She went into the changing room and tried on the first one, a beige dress with a plaid skirt.

When she came out, both Kate and I shook our heads. She looked like she was going to school. She rolled her eyes and went into the changing room again.

She came out with a burgundy short dress with a very revealed back and a bit of cleavage.

"Omg yess! You look so hot in that" said Kate.

"I look like a slut" Lizzie crossed her arms.

"No you don't Lizzie, wear that for us pleaseeee" Kate and I gave her puppy eyes.

"I hate you guys" she joked "Okay, I'll get it"

Lizzie and I now chose two outfits for Kate. Kate tried on Lizzie's outfit first. A black sleeveless shirt, dark grey bell jeans and a shiny and furry black jacket. It looked so good. Then she tried on mine, jean shorts with a chain and a white crop top with some sparkles. She chose the first one.

Finally it was my turn. I sat down on a couch while Lizzie and Kate chose outfits for me. I looked out at the window watching the cars drive by until Lizzie and Kate were done. I went into the changing room and tried a short silver sparkly dress with a bit of cleavage. When I came out Kate and Lizzie gave me a thumbs up. I rolled my eyes and went back into the changing room to try on the final outfit.

I came out with wide and slightly ripped jeans and a small light blue crop top that revealed my neck and had a lot of cleavage.

"Y/n?! When did you become the hottest person on the planet??" said Kate.

"Looks good" Lizzie commented.

"I'll get this one" I said, spinning around.

We paid for our outfits and went back to my house to get ready for the party. It would start in about three hours. We had a little snack and one by one we showered while the other ones got the outfits ready or made some final touches in the house for the party. Lizzie used the straightener to make her honey colored hair a bit wavy and I used it to curl my hair a bit. Kate left her dark very curly hair as it is.

We put our outfits on and started doing each other's makeup.

There was a bit less than an hour left for the party to start so we got the snacks ready and put out some cups and drinks all over the house so people could have it whenever they want.

I forgot to mention. My parents are rich so our house is very big, that's why everyone wants to have a party here. Everyone in the school and some outside people are coming to the party. I really hope they don't make a horrible mess... My parents will kill me if they don't find the house as they left it.