Chapter 32

Chapter 32

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Ava's POV

After practicing the song, we practiced the blocking, where on the stage the actors are in each moment. We were already intimate so we included the kisses and strokes of the scene in the practice. I couldn't stop thinking about how Amy and her would be having these interactions in the play... It felt bad... but good too?

"That's pretty good y/n" I smiled, stopping my train of thoughts.

When practice was over, we sat on the couch with low ambient music. I started writing some lyric ideas and y/n read a book. This silence felt nice but it was interrupted by a notification on y/n's phone. Her eyes widened when she saw the text.

"Um... Baby?" she asked.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Are you in the mood for a road trip?"

"Sure..."

"We'll leave today and go back tomorrow night. It was Kate's idea. The whole gang is coming" she explained "I'm going to rent a luxury coach bus and we're going to Six Flags in Chicago"

"Let's do it! That sounds fun"

"Oh, wait. Sam is not coming. He's applying to a new job. Meh, it's okay. Let's do it"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Lizzie's POV

She what now?! My eyes widened.

"Amy... Uh, what? You just confessed a very serious thing to me" I said, thinking about my murders too.

"Yeah, I just... I feel like I need a friend to confide in and you are so nice to me... I... Sorry, I don't know what to do" she buried her face in her hands and I pulled her in for a hug that she clearly needed.

After I thought about it, I decided to do the same thing. After all, maybe I would feel better when someone knew and we could help each other through it.

"I have something to confess too" I said into her ear "I... killed someone too..." I whispered.

She softly laughed.

"How do you cope with it? He just... keeps appearing in my mind and it's driving me crazy"

"I don't know... I try to distract myself. Mostly with..." I lowered my voice "drugs. They numb all the feelings and stop your thoughts"

"Could you help me please?" she asked, teary eyed, when we pulled away. I softly nodded.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked, leading her down the secret hallway. She nodded.

I found an empty booth and I ran the curtain.

⚠️TW: Drugs

"Here" I took out the bag with the pills and Amber's number and took a 160 milligram pill. I rubbed the pill on my sleeve to get the hard coating of it away as Amy watched. I crushed it and used a piece of paper I had in my purse to set two streaks. I snorted mine first and laid on the couch. Amy followed my movements and leaned her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her in a protective way before I started hallucinating with a smile on my face.

⚠️End of TW

After we woke up from the best high of our lives, we agreed not to tell anyone about this or the other thing and went each to our own house. I gave her one of my other pills in case she felt like she really needed it. I asked the bartender for some water before leaving the club to get the effect of the drug off completely and called a cab to go home.