Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Your POV

We were dancing and taking shots. I needed to stop because I started seeing everything blurry.

"Ava"

Yeah?" she asked sweetly.

I think it was because of the alcohol but for some reason I slowly leaned in and kissed her. I pulled away with a wide smile and she let go a deep breath.

"W-what was that?" she whispered.

"I- uh... don't know-" she interrupted me with a kiss.

She pulled away and went back to dancing.

"We'rrree sooo drrrunnkk" Ava slurred.

It was like I wasn't in control of my actions. I was so drunk. I'm sure I'll have a very strong headache in the morning. Wait- what time is it?

I looked around to find a clock or something but I moved too fast and my stomach growled.

"Ava..." she looked at me "I don't feel so good... Can we go outside?"

"Sure"

She held me so I didn't fall while we walked outside. I was drunk in front of Ava... Oh my God. Why? We walked down the hill to the garden behind my house. Luckily there was no one there. I was feeling so nauseous because of all the alcohol. I bent over and Ava was quick to take my hair out of the way when I threw up. She held my hair up and patted my back while I threw out every single drop of alcohol that I consumed plus my breakfast.

I can't believe this just happened. With Ava? This is so embarrassing. But that kiss... I was drunk but I will never forget that. She didn't pull away so there is a chance that... She liked it? No! She is a singer! And I'm just a student! What the hell?

"I-I'm so sorry" I apologized "I'll be right back. Go get a glass of water or something and meet me here"

I ran to the house and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and drank some water to get the horrible taste out of my mouth.

My head shot up in realization. What about Lizzie? Is she okay? I ran to my room and I found the door open. Lizzie and Robbie were on my bed. Lizzie was crying uncontrollably and Robbie was trying to comfort her but she was so lost.

I would go and help her but I remembered that Ava was waiting for me...

I'm sorry Lizzie

I ran downstairs and out the back door to find Ava sitting on a bench with a cup of water that she was slowly sipping.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked, sitting next to her.

"Yeah, I have a little headache and I still feel a bit dizzy but the water is helping" Ava said looking at the starry night sky.

We stayed quiet looking at the stars and at one point. Ava leaned her head on my shoulder, she was probably tired. I slowly stroked her hair and whispered.

"Do you want to go on a walk?"

"Sure" she left the cup on the bench and stood up.

I led her through the forest behind my house and we reached the top of a hill above the trees. You could see the top of all the trees of the forest like a green blanket covering the earth. The sky was clear and there was no light in this area so you could see the stars and nebulas perfectly. It was my favorite place to go at night. It was quiet. You could only hear crickets and some night birds.

"Wow y/n. This place is amazing" she said in awe.

"I usually come here to get away from the world and all the responsibilities. It's a place where I can just be. I listen to the sounds of nature and I forget everything. I just focus on this place" I said looking at the neverending forest and then raising my eyes at the sky.

"Y/n..."

"Yes?"

Ava looked at the ground where our hands were so close to each other. She took my hand in her warm ones and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm truly sorry for what happened earlier. I didn't mean to kiss you and I don't want that to affect our friendship. I was drunk and I'm sorry"

My heart stopped. She didn't like it. It was obvious but still... I smiled through the pain even though all I wanted to do was run to my room, lock the door and cry with Lizzie. I shakingly took my hand out of hers.

"Y-yeah. I understand. I didn't mean it either. We c-can still b-be f-fr-friends" That word didn't want to leave my mouth when talking about her...

"I-I think we should head back" I said.

"Okay"

_____________________________

Hi! I know I'm using Lizzie's POV a lot but sometimes having an outside perspective and not focusing on only one thing is good. Y/n and Ava have their lives but other characters have one too. I don't want to focus the story on just two characters that will obviously (because it's a story) fall in love and live happily ever after. I want my story to have some plot twists and unexpected events. I hope you enjoyed this very short and a bit sad filler chapter :)

Stay tuned for more. It will come soon.

Btw, I got some ideas for the other stories and I'm currently writing the next chapter of my first book, Ava x fem reader :)

Stay happy and healthy!

Love you <3