Chapter 26

Chapter 26

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The pic above is the inspiration of the newest character Amélie :)

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Lizzie's POV

We sat in silence for a while but then light conversations came up and we somehow ended up talking about my love life. I told her about my relationships with Eric and Ryan, skipping the part where I killed them, of course, with glassy eyes and she pressed me against her for comfort. Then I talked about how happy I was with Robbie, with a smile on my lips. She smiled at me with a hint of curiosity in her eyes.

"And how did you..." she put both hands straight up and gave a weird clap making a sound effect "Gu-goh? "

"Is that what you think heterosexual sex looks like?" I laughed.

She raised her hands in defeat.

"Makes me nervous even thinking about it" she shivered and cringed.

"I don't really know how to explain that" I giggled "you just know when the time comes I guess. First time hurts though. Well, I wouldn't know, maybe it doesn't. I just had my first time with Ryan and he wasn't very gentle..." I frowned.

"I'm really sorry you had to go through that..." she hugged me by the shoulders, pulling me closer towards her.

"You know, I usually get down to it immediately with other girls but with you... You make me want to take my time. You make me want to enjoy it" she said, contemplating our interlaced fingers. I felt a blush creep up to my face.

"I understand how you've had so many relationships "I said "You are so beautiful and kind" I looked down as I said my next words "I feel such an urgent need to be with you, to touch you, to kiss you..." I said the last part so low that maybe she didn't hear it.

"You're being all cute and sweet, it's making me really want to kiss you" she smiled.

"Please, just kiss me already" I whispered.

I leaned in and closed my eyes, waiting for the kiss.

Her lips hovered over mine before our lips barely brushed against each other. I felt her warm hand on my cheek and she leaned in completely, crashing her lips against mine passionate but slowly. I ran my hand through her silky hair, pulling her closer to me.

She pulled away. I would have kissed those lips nonstop for the rest of my days and a little whine escaped me when I felt her lips leave mine. We were both breathing heavily and had our foreheads pressed together.

"That was..." I started.

"Incredible" Nadine finished.

I was unable to open my eyes for a little while after the kiss but it didn't bother me, I didn't need to. I could feel her presence and her hand was still on my cheek. I raised my hand and placed it over her's on my face, leaning into it.

"Can we stay like this forever?" I whispered.

"Actually, I have one more place I'd like you to visit with me" She pulled away and I opened my eyes.

She offered me her hand to stand up and I smiled before taking it.

"I wanted to ask you earlier but I thought maybe it was normal and I'm starting to worry. I need to ask" Nadine said as we walked through the streets of New York "Your skin is always so cold... Are you okay?"

This may have been the only time that that question didn't make me mad. Maybe she was the one person I didn't want to snap at... 

"I-I have a little problem with food and eating what I need. But it's okay. It will probably get better soon" I half lied. I probably lost a lot of blood in the tub two nights ago and the blood left in my body wasn't enough to keep my whole body warm. She gave me an unconvinced stare but I held it until she sighed and kept on walking.