Chapter 27

Chapter 27

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Lizzie's POV

We sat in the center of the first row and waited. Our hands interlaced on the armrest between us. The announcer said the usual about how our phones should be on silent and stuff and I held Nadine's hand tightly. The lights went down and the velvet curtain opened. 

The cast sang the first song and we clapped hard when it ended. They all had amazing voices singing live and even the dancers sang while doing the most impossible moves. I couldn't even choose where to look. There was so much going on onstage. I had my eyes glued to the stage throughout the whole show and when the intermission arrived, we clapped so hard my hands hurt afterwards.

I learned towards Nadine. 

"This is being the best day of my life. Thank you" I kissed her cheek and put my head on her shoulder. I saw Phillipa waving at us from under the stage and I waved back. She had a different dress on. I wondered, how do they switch costumes so fast? That's so cool. She had a teal silky dress that almost reached the floor. 

The play went on and Phillipa slayed in "Burn" Making a tear slide down my cheek, which Nadine dried with a kiss. I softly laughed and clapped hard when the song ended. The last few songs were so heartbreaking I couldn't stop crying. Nadine rubbed my shoulder and held me against her as the audience faded away and it felt like it was just both of us watching the play. 

The curtain call arrived and all the actors and the ensemble bowed to then extend their hand to the director, who was so incredibly close to us. Everyone clapped and whistled. The curtain fell and the actors went backstage. 

I was going to stand up to leave with the rest of the VIP audience members to meet the cast but Nadine held my wrist, pulling me back down. 

"Stay. Trust me" She said. 

"Always" I answered before sitting down next to her again. 

"You are so beautiful" She whispered, stroking my cheek. The theatre was now empty and it was just the two of us in the room. 

"You are a million times more beautiful than me and a lot of people think so according to the internet and magazines" I replied. 

"Something tells me you've read a magazine or two" She lowered her voice, making me a bit nervous. 

I flushed. 

"Uhm- Uh… no- I-I…"

She laughed. 

"That's alright. I just hope it was one of the good ones" She leaned back to her chair again. 

"What do you mean good ones?"

"Nothing"

"Um… I think we're missing the meet and greet" I changed the topic. 

“Don’t worry. I have everything under control. Just let it flow” she said, leaning towards me and stroking my fingers on the armrest one by one.

⚠️TW: Very light smut

I shuddered at the feeling of her warm hands and she smiled before leaning in for a kiss.

She gave me a little peck and slightly pulled away. I stared at her lips trying not to give in. We would spend all night here if I did what I wanted to do with her. Screw that. I leaned in, hungrily capturing her lips with mine. She softly moaned into the kiss and a shiver went down my spine. She bit my lip, making me moan quietly. I pushed her away, my cheeks burning.