Chapter 60

Chapter 60

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

(A/N: The pic above is the title to Ava's new collab song in the story :))

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Lizzie's POV

My alarm woke me up, as usual and I pressed a tender kiss to Pippa's head before getting up to get dressed. Memories of last night made me smile as I got into a simple outfit. I woke the twins up and told them to follow me, leading them to our bedroom. I knocked on our door and after I heard a soft "come in" I opened the door.

Pippa was standing, fully dressed now in a white tank top and short jeans.

"Pippa! You're standing again!" MK exclaimed.

They both ran to hug her and she laughed, hugging them back.

"Yep, and now I can take you to places with me. We can take a walk at the park or go visit my friends at the theater. How about we visit my castmates tomorrow? Both of you with me" Pippa suggested.

"What about Lizzie?" Ashley asked.

"I have rehearsal" I sat on the bed, admiring the view of Pippa bathed in golden sunlight with a twin at either side. She looked gorgeous and her skin almost seemed to glow in the sun.

"And can't we come with you?" Ashley replied.

"Um... It's a special kind of rehearsal. I have to be alone with my co-star, not even Pippa can be there" a felt a light blush appearing on my cheeks and I immediately tried to conceal it, looking away so they couldn't see my face.

"With Michael?" MK asked in a teasing tone.

"Yes, with Michael" I answered, playfully rolling my eyes "now, get ready for school, you two" I smiled and ran after them, tickling them. Pippa giggled at the sight. Her laughter was music to my ears, a melody that I would play on repeat for the rest of my life if I could.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Timeskip to Thursday :)

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Pippa walked the twins to school and I drove to my high school. I decided I would start my piano lessons today. I didn't really want to make it a routine since my life had become so complicated in so little time but occasional lessons during lunch break would be cool. In English nothing much happened, we just read some poems and in Drama, we played some games and learned about lighting and sound management.

When lunch break came, I waved the Gang goodbye and headed to the Music department to look for Miss Sanders. I had been hanging out with the Gang a bit more these last few days and I filled them in with what had been going on lately, obviously, skipping my father's murder. They welcomed me in the group with open arms and for that I was extremely grateful.

I knocked on the door and slightly opened it.

"Is there a lesson going on now?" I asked when I saw a bunch of people already inside.

"Yes, Lizzie, come in" Miss Sanders invited me inside the classroom and I stepped inside "this class welcomes people from outside the school too so maybe you won't know a lot of people here but you'll make good friends for sure" she smiled.

"Uh, my schedule is a mess so I don't know if I'll be a regular here but I'll try to come in every day I can" I told her.

"That's more than enough. Always feel welcome to join us" her smile grew and she gestured to one of the electric pianos.