Chapter 28

Chapter 28

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Ava's POV

After placing all my stuff inside, I felt like I really belonged there. I loved y/n so much and seeing my stuff with hers felt so right. There was just a little bump on the road. Next morning, y/n went for a walk and I put my plan in action. I took y/n's phone, I hope she doesn't mind, and got Amy's number since she had it but I didn't.

I looked at the door y/n just got out of and dialed the number I just got.

"Yes?" She picked up. 

"Hey, it's Ava. We need to talk, I really want to solve this misunderstanding between us"

She stayed quiet for a second. 

"Okay" She sighed "Come to **** cafe at eleven" She hung up. 

That was forty minutes from now. I left y/n a note saying that I would be out with a friend this afternoon and took a cab. She was already sitting inside even though I was a bit early. 

"Hartzler" I greeted. 

"Koci" She answered from behind her drink. 

I sat down in front of her and she took a sip of her boba tea. 

"I'm really sorry for everything" I started "I really liked y/n from the beginning and I think she liked me too but we both were confused about the whole situation so we didn't really do a lot about it. But then you came along" She was listening with full attention. Her blue and green eyes fixed on me. 

"I became this jealous person who wanted all of y/n's attention and it became a competition between us. I'm so sorry for that" I sincerely apologized. 

"I understand" She put her warm hand on mine, sending a little spark through my veins. I looked up to her eyes and found an intense stare looking at my brown defenseless eyes. What is happening...? 

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Lizzie's POV

⚠️TW: Smut (A/N: You've been really waiting for this haven't you? I'll make it last a bit hehe😏) 

We barely made it through the door before she slammed me against it, kissing me hard. Her hands went from my waist slowly upwards, grazing the entirety of my arms until she got to my neck. She slowed down, enjoying the kiss and softly stroked the sides of my neck before putting both hands around it. 

I gasped at the sensation. She smiled into the kiss. 

"You like that?" She purred. 

My knees weakened and I nodded a bit. Her soft touch made me want to melt and her seductive tone turned me on too much. She squeezed a bit and traced little kisses along my jaw that made me sigh of pleasure and my knees trembled. She let go and went back to my lips. 

She led me to her bedroom, closing the door behind her, never breaking the kiss. l cupped her cheeks and slightly opened my mouth, letting her tongue slide in and explore. Her tongue met mine and I got lost in the sensation of pure bliss. She pinned me against the wall of her bedroom and I bit back a moan when I saw her look down at me with dark eyes filled with lust.

I held her arms trying to stay gripped to reality while she held my waist to keep me in place and kissed over the hickey on my sweet spot. I shuddered and my knees buckled but she put her knee between my legs, keeping me up and pleasuring me at the same time. She traced kisses from my sweet spot, to my jaw and then back to my mouth where her tongue entered my mouth again but without warning while her hands snaked up to my neck again, lightly choking me.