Chapter 39

Chapter 39

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Your POV

We were at the dressing room, in our street clothes having a casual conversation when there was a knock on the door. I went to open it and a frowning Kate appeared.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Can I talk to you in private?" she asked, shooting a glance at Ava who was chilling on the couch behind me.

"Sure"

"I'll be right back" I told Ava before getting out of the room and closing the door behind me.

"Y/n, if I have to remind you once more that we have a bet running, I'll consider the bet done and I win" she said resting her hands on her hips.

"Fuck" I mumbled to myself "True, I'm forgetting the bet too much. I'll get it done soon. Get the 100 bucks ready"

She rolled her eyes and sighed before walking away. I need to convince her to have sex now. Great. Super easy right? I let out a long sigh. I could think of something on the way home.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Lizzie's POV

I met Pippa at her dressing room and we got ready for the award show with Renée and Jasmine. Renée wore a tight blue dress and Jasmine wore a pink floral knee length dress.

"Guys! I tried so hard to match the color to my character and you didn't even try?" Pippa complained. They laughed.

"It's just an award show, Pips. We've been to millions of them" Jasmine told her.

"Yeah. It's not the end of the world if we don't match dresses to our characters. All the guys will show up in the same tuxedo. If their clothes are irrelevant why should ours not be?" Renée argued.

"Yeah, I guess you're right" Pippa gave a sigh and continued brushing her hair.

I put on my dress and Pippa gave me a pair of earrings shaped like three linked golden leaves and then helped me with my hair before going back to her look. I found a nice necklace among her laid out jewelry and put it around her neck. We both looked at the mirror to see how it looked on her with that dress and our eyes met.

"It's perfect. Thank you" she said, touching the golden circles of the necklace.

I helped all of them get ready and we did each other's makeup, which was fun and after Pippa had put on beautiful red heels, we were ready. We were picked up by a long and fancy black car and when we were dropped off, Renée went out first to walk into the building and fans screamed her name, trying to get her attention. Same happened to Jasmine, who went after her.

"You ready?" Pippa squeezed my hand for comfort.

"Yeah" I took a long breath and came out with Pippa.

Renée and Jasmine were signing stuff for fans and taking selfies with them at the other side of the velvet ropes. Reporters aggressively clicked on the cameras, the intense flashes, blinding me. But then my pupils adapted and I followed Pippa who was on her way into the building, waving at fans and signing some stuff for some of them.

"PIPPA!" fans screamed.

"WE LOVE YOU"

"PLEASE WAVE AT ME"

"PHILLIPA SOO!"

"YOU'RE THE BEST!"

"MARRY ME!"

The last one made Pippa stop and she looked at the direction in which the voice came.