Chapter 34

Chapter 34

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Lizzie's POV

"I got accepted" I whispered, my messy hair covering my eyes.

Nadine brushed my hair out of my face and leaned in for a long kiss.

"That's incredible, baby" she smiled, pulling away.

"Congratulations" everyone else said.

"Why are you crying?" Nadine wiped one of my tears away with her thumb.

"Because this is worse than if I hadn't been accepted. Now I have to make a choice!" I wept.

"Don't worry. There is no wrong choice. Just pursue your passion" Nadine gave me a big smile.

"Yeah Lizzie, no pressure. You have so much time to make your choice. Now, let's go to Six Flags!" y/n said.

We all jumped out of the bus, longing to stretch our legs and stared in awe at the huge theme park.

"Let's go!" y/n said, leading the group inside.

We got some cotton candy and walked around, looking at different attractions. We agreed to split up to then meet at the Ferris wheel at six. Nadine and I went to a shop called "Sweet Treats" to get some sweets and walked around, looking at the shops. We didn't ride a lot of attractions since I don't really like adrenaline rushes but it was so much fun and it made me forget about all the problems of my life and the little bag of pills I brought with me just in case.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Your POV

I took Ava's hand and dragged her to the biggest rollercoaster.

"I wanna go on that thing!" I said.

She looked at the giant rollercoaster with wide eyes.

"U-um m-maybe we should start small and go on that later?" she suggested.

"Okay" I pouted.

We were looking for a nice rollercoaster to start with and went into a photo booth that we found on the way.

The booth went bright with the flash at the first picture we took, hugging each other and smiling at the camera. Then we put our fingers as mustaches and made a silly face to then break down in laughter. We calmed down and joined hands between us at the third picture before we leaned in and kissed, the fourth and last flash capturing the moment.

I saved the pictures while we continued our journey to find the perfect roller coaster. We saw a medium sized rollercoaster with some cool spins and drops and Ava finally agreed to go on it. We had so much fun and when we went to the big one, Ava hugged me while the cart moved at an amazing speed up and down and making unexpected turns. We both laughed at the picture they took of us on the biggest drop other people's faces were hilarious as well.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Colette's POV

I was alone with Amélie again and this was getting so awkward. I needed to talk to her about it to avoid more confusion. I chose to talk to her in French to make her feel a bit more comfortable.

"Viens (come)" I ushered her to a bench nearby.

"J'ai besoin de te parler (I need to talk to you)" I added as she sat down next to me.

"À propos de cette nuit... (about that night...)" I started.

"Je suis désolé! Je n'avais pas l'intention que ça passe, c'était un accident et je suis vraiment désolée. (I'm sorry! I didn't mean for that to happen, it was an accident and I'm so truly sorry.)" Amélie interrupted me.