Chapter 30

Chapter 30

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Lizzie's POV

⚠️TW: Smut

I softly moaned into her mouth and pushed her down on the sofa so she was laying down and I was on top but she carefully but strongly flipped us around, miraculously not falling off the sofa.

"I'm a top sweetie. Let me do my thing" she said slowly bringing both my wrists up and pinning them against the soft couch.

I could hear moans and muffled sounds from the other booths but it didn't matter. I didn't care about the place. It was just me and her in the world at that moment. She was straddling me, her weight pinning my waist in place and she slid her other hand under my shirt and up my stomach before leaning down to kiss me. I raised my head as I could to meet her lips but the heat of her hand on my chest soon disappeared to grab my throat and push down, making our lips separate again.

I softly whimpered.

"Patience, darling" she purred, slightly choking me. Oh, I loved that. I could feel the wetness in my core growing. She leaned down painfully slowly but I patiently waited and got my reward. She slowly moved her lips against mine, licking my lower lip but I denied her access, curious on what she would do. She squeezed on my neck and I gasped for air. She took advantage of that and slipped her tongue into my mouth, exploring every bit of it.

She let go of my neck and slid her hand down my clothed body until she reached my skirt. She stroked my thighs and slowly lifted my skirt, grazing my inner thighs. I sighed into the kiss and she smiled.

⚠️End of TW

"I love you too" she said. I froze and she pulled away from the kiss but her hand rested on my inner thigh.

"You said I didn't need to answer yet. But I choose to answer now. I feel so good when I'm with you. You are the source of my happiness. You said you love me, and I love you too"

"You just ruined the mood" I joked. She rapidly blinked as if she was taking back her words.

"I'm kidding. I love you so much, Nadine. I feel the exact same way"

She smiled.

"Then let's make you feel even better" she purred, leaning down to kiss me again.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The next day (December 30th)

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Colette's POV

I woke up with the alarm and found Amélie hugging me from behind again. It didn't bother me but I don't know... This doesn't feel like stuff friends would do...

I shook her shoulder and she stirred awake.

"Good morning, sleepyhead" I said.

"Sleepyhead?" She asked, still half asleep.

"It's just a nickname" I explained.

"Oh, okay" She sat up and stretched her arms with a yawn.

"I'll make some breakfast and we can head to the restaurant" I said. She just hummed in agreement and nodded.

I closed the door behind me so she could change and made breakfast. Coffee and a couple bagels with cream cheese, avocado, lettuce and tomato with sesame seeds.

I put the coffee, milk and sugar on the table so she could pour as much milk and sugar as she liked and carried the plates with our bagels to our respective places. She came out with a black and red plaid skirt, a black top with roses and a thin red wool jacket over it. Wow. She looked exactly like when we used to date... No! Colette! Focus!