Chapter 29

Chapter 29

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Ava’s POV

We made out for the longest time before she pulled away, dragging my bottom lip towards her with her teeth. 

"See you around" She smiled, turned around and left. Just left. 

I took a second to assume what had just happened and buried my face in my hands. Oh no. I'm doing y/n so dirty. I need to go back home. 

I took a cab.

"Hurry up please" I told the driver. 

I paid him when we arrived and ran inside. 

"Oh, hey. Did you have fun with your friend?" She asked. 

"Um… Yeah" Maybe keeping my mouth shut about it would be better for her. 

"I was thinking about going on a walk to Central Park. You in?" Y/n asked. 

"Of course"

"Just let me get ready" Y/n disappeared upstairs and I threw myself down on the sofa. I couldn't stop thinking about Amy's lips on mine but I also wanted y/n's… This is so confusing. 

"I'm ready!" Y/n ran down the stairs and took my arm to lead me outside. I smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek. 

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Lizzie's POV

We finished breakfast and I helped Nadine clean the dishes. I checked my phone and saw that my meeting for the tour of my new house was at three pm. 

"We have to get to Times Square after lunch" I said, drying the last plate. 

"I can't wait to see you get your own place" She kissed the crook of my neck "We'll finally have a place to be alone, just the two of us" She said into my neck. 

I shivered at those words. She picked me up and placed me on top of the counter, kissing me hungrily. I cut the kiss. 

"As much as I'd love a second round, I have to get dressed" I said, holding her shoulders. 

"Be my guest" She pointed at her bedroom.

I got a shower ready and took off her shirt. It smelled like her, like a cinnamon roll. I put my hair in a bun to not get it wet and got in the shower. I sighed at the hot water sliding off my skin, steam coming out of the shower water. 

"Mmmh" The shower water felt so nice. 

I heard a knock outside. 

"Can I join you?" Nadine asked. 

"Always"

⚠️TW: Smut

She came in and stripped off her clothes until she was completely naked. It was my first time seeing her naked and it made me think of that magazine. I bit my lip at the view as she opened the glass door of the shower and closed it behind her. 

I blushed even more because of her than of the heat of the shower and I prayed it didn't show much. She slid her hands around me right under my breasts and gave me kisses on the back of my neck. Her hot breath against my neck made me already wet and not of the water. 

The steam around us made the environment so comfortable. Pressed my behind to her front and she groaned, sliding a hand down my stomach, dragging little water drops with it. She rubbed my clit and kissed my neck, taking the water on it with her hot tongue. I leaned my head back to put it against her shoulder and moaned softly.