Chapter 16

Chapter 16

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Colette's POV

I tightly held Lizzie between my arms as I sped through the streets of New York. I realized I didn't have her address but I remembered I read it somewhere in her resumé when she applied at the restaurant. I remembered the street but I was completely clueless about the number so I just drove towards her street. Halfway there, I had to stop at a red light and she started to lightly move.

"Good morning sleepyhead. I need your help right now. What is the number of your house?"

"Eighty nine" she mumbled before falling asleep again.

I sighed and tightened my grip around her before the light turned green.

I arrived at her street and I started looking for house number eighty nine. I parked in front of it when I found it and tapped Lizzie's shoulder.

"Hey" I softly called "you're home"

Her head shot up and her cheeks flared red.

"Did I really fall asleep? Oh my god I am so so sorry. This is so embarrassing and I don't know how that happened and it's so unprofessional and you're my boss and-" she started hyperventilating.

I put a hand on her shoulder and she stopped talking.

"It's okay. It was so much fun meeting your friends and hanging out with everyone. And it's normal for you to be exhausted like that, you're going through a hard time. As your boss, I would give you some free time to get your thoughts together and recover but you literally begged me to let you work so I guess I can't really do anything" I laughed, making her join me.

"I'll see you Monday at work" I said.

"Yeah. See ya" she waved goodbye and I drove off into the night towards the tiny apartment I called home.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Your POV

I got home and hopped onto my bed. I took my phone and texted Ava.

You: I hope you had fun today :)

Goodnight <3

I looked at her name and the word online came under it and then it switched to typing.

I smiled and turned off my phone. I stared at the ceiling with a wide smile plastered on my face.

It wasn't long until my phone got a notification. I opened the group chat and found the gang talking.

 I opened the group chat and found the gang talking