Chapter 46

Chapter 46

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Your POV

Is it suicide season or what?! Two more popular people killed themselves? We went to church again to support people in their loss and a smile showed up on my face when I heard Kurt's dad talk.

"If there's any way you can hear me, Kurt buddy, I don't care that you really were some pansy. You're my flesh-and-blood. You made me proud. I love my homosexual son. My son's gay and I love him!"

But then Ram's dad gave his little speech.

"I don't really know what I'm supposed to say up here. I'm ashamed, certainly. My family has turned our town into a laughing stock. My boy Kurt isn't who I thought he was, and when I think of the sick, disgusting things Kurt and Ram were doing-"

"You wait just a minute, Paul!" Kurt's dad interrupted "It is ignorant, hateful talk like yours that makes this world a place our boys could not live in! They were not dirty! They were not wrong! I've been thinking, praying, reading some magazines... and it's time we opened our eyes! My boy's a homosexual and that doesn't scare me. I want the world to know... I love my dead gay son!"

Everyone is the church clapped in acceptance. I almost laughed. This was hilarious but I reminded myself that it was a funeral and kept a straight face, leaning towards Ava, who was trying not to laugh too.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Lizzie's POV

In dark sunglasses, I leaned over to DH to whisper.

"Your son is dead and you love him"

"How do you think Mr. Kelly would react to a son with a limp wrist that had a pulse?" He continued.

We both quietly laughed and I took off my sunglasses but then a little girl in the front row turned. She was wearing Kurt's football jersey and her face was soaked in tears. My smile turned into a nauseated grimace and I gulped. I had made a little girl lose his big brother...

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"There's been a lack of girls climbing through my bedroom window lately" he smirked.

"Take a hint" I walked away from him.

"Okay, you're mad. I get it" he shrugged, following me.

I stopped and turned to him.

"No, I don't think you do. Ich Luge bullets? You lied to me!"

"You were lying to yourself. You wanted them dead too" he said, almost instantly regretting heading down the same road as this morning in the car.

"Did not!" I wasn't going to give up this time.

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Hey!" He stopped the chain "Did they make you cry?"

"Yes..."

"Can they make you cry now?" he smiled.

"No... but you can"

"Just wait 'till you see the good that comes of this"

"No good could possibly come of this!" I snapped.

"Call me an optimist" he smiled again.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Dear Diary," I wrote "my teen angst bullshit has a body count"