Chapter 64

Chapter 64

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Pippa's POV

"Sara, come on. We'll be late to our reservation!" I called from the hall.

Sara came out of the bedroom, still braiding her hair.

"Yes, yes. I'm sorry!" she tied the braid with a purple ribbon and kissed my cheek "Okay, I'm ready now"

We got out of the house and she drove us to the restaurant where we would have lunch.

"You know... perhaps when Hamilton is over for you and Waitress is over for me, we should audition for the same musical" She said.

"Yeah... That would be cool. Which musical though?"

"How about Into The Woods? I heard that they're planning to do a revival and I know you love fairytales" she smiled.

"That would be perfect" I smiled back.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Nadine's POV

A while after Lizzie had left for school, I got dressed and laid on the couch before turning on the TV and opening Netflix. I was a couple episodes into a show when my phone rang. I sighed and paused the show before picking up.

"Yes?"

"It's me. We need you at York and 72nd. Today's model got sick so you'll fill in for her. You have twenty minutes to get here" my manager told me with her faint German accent.

"Yes, boss. What brand is it for?"

"Prada. Now come, we have to get you ready"

"Yes, yes, I'm going" I heard her hang up and I scrambled out of the couch to make my way to the bathroom where I took a quick shower and dried my hair before combing it and putting it in a bun so it didn't get too messed up in the breeze of New York City.

I got dressed in casual and comfortable clothes and took a taxi to the building in York and 72nd where we would have a photoshoot. My manager was already outside the building, waiting for me. I paid the taxi driver and went to meet her.

"You're early, good. Follow me, we'll get you ready" she turned and went into the building.

"Yes, ma'am" I chuckled.

"I'm sorry for dropping this on you. Lisa was going to do it but she called a few minutes ago saying she wasn't feeling well. I hope it's no trouble for you, we'll compensate you for covering for her" she explained.

"It's okay. I didn't have anything of importance to do. How long will this take?"

"About three hours including breaks. Why?"

"Oh, nothing, just to calculate if I'll be home when my girlfriend comes back"

"Oh, okay. Let's go to the changing room, everything is ready" she led me to a huge wardrobe full of people taking different outfits here and there with the utmost care. I took off my jacket and got behind the changing screen to put on the first outfit before they had me sit down in front of a vanity mirror and started doing my makeup.

When they were done, while the photographers fixed up the camera and lighting, I texted Lizzie the address so she could come if she wanted to since I wasn't going to be home when she got back. Then, the photoshoot began.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Lizzie's POV

I was in the hallway on my way to History when I felt my phone vibrate. I saw the message from Nadine and sent one back saying I would be there in a couple hours. She didn't see it so I assumed her photoshoot had begun. I put my phone in my pocket and entered the classroom of the last class of the day.