Chapter 24

Chapter 24

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Lizzie's POV

The tears fell and were immediately dried by that soft and warm hand. My vision cleared and I saw her face.

"Y-you..." I stuttered.

"Nadine?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's me" she smiled, showing a bunch of the cutest dimples ever.

"I'm guessing you are Lizzie" she said, readjusting her silver framed glasses. Was that real silver??

I nodded, unsure about what to do now.

"Did he do something to you? Are you alright? Does anything hurt?" she asked, gently stroking my shoulder.

"Uhm...No" I was still shocked by the situation. What are the chances?!

"Ho-how did you find me?" I asked.

"I was in the club. I was going to head home when I saw him pulling you away and you resisting him so I had to help"

"Wait, you were at the club?"

She nodded.

"I looked for you but you weren't there"

"Well, there's this part of the club, it's pretty secret, called Diamond VIP room. I was there breaking up with Irina, my last girlfriend" she explained.

"So you had a girlfriend until now?"

"Yup" she popped the p.

I was still processing what just happened when Nadine turned to the left.

"Your cab is here" she smiled.

I looked at the floor. That was the worst timing possible. I had so many questions for her...

She lifted my chin so I looked at her face.

"You should go home. It's late" she softly said.

"U-uhm ye-yeah. I should just... G-go"

I walked out of the alley and waved her goodbye as I opened the taxi door to get in. She waved back at me as the cab sped away in the direction I told the cab driver.

I took out my phone to call Amy. I would text her but I feel like this needs a call.

"Lizzie?"

"Yeah its me"

"Did something happen? Are you okay?" she asked.

"I'm okay. I was waiting for my cab when a guy came out of the club. He was so drunk and high or something"

"Oh no. What happened with him?"

"Well, he wanted to have 'fun' with me and dragged me to a dark alley"

"WAIT. You just told me you were okay! You are okay after a creep tried to rape you?! What the hell?"

"I mean, I'm okay. Someone arrived and helped me"

"Oh. Who?"

"That's what I wanted to tell you" I smiled "Nadine came to help me"

"Nadine as in NADINE??"

"Yeah! It was her! I couldn't see her very well though. My vision was blurry and my cab arrived shortly after that"

"And did you feel something?? A connection maybe?"

"It felt so good when she dried my tears. Her hands were so soft and warm" I fantasized.

Amy squealed.