Chapter 38

Chapter 38

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Lizzie's POV

I got out on the stage like I had practiced with the original cast and did the same things I had done with them. I felt so confident about everything in the script and though I had one of the longest parts, I had it all memorized thanks to Pippa and her tricks. I could feel Robbie's eyes on me as I sang Helpless and kissed Will but there wasn't that jealousy in his eyes anymore. That made me feel a lot better about my role. 

I imagined everyone as the original cast from Hamilton and looked out at the empty audience chairs, imagining Pippa and Nadine watching and helping me.

After we finished the final song, I went backstage to where my things were and checked my phone. Pippa had texted me. 

I changed into my street clothes and waved our cast goodbye before heading to math class

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Sam's POV

I had to go to work this afternoon. It wasn't the most exciting thing ever but at least I got to see Amber and I was getting a bit closer to getting her, I guess. I was immersed in my thoughts on how to approach Amber when y/n said goodbye. She was off to take care of Ava and her wound. I hope she gets better soon.

I said bye too and took my car to get to the headquarters and then head to our classroom and to choose my seat there. Amber wasn't there yet so I had to try luck and sit close to the center to be as close to Amber as possible since we could choose our seats for the day. People started coming in and when Amber finally came, she shot a glance to the empty seat next to me and then met my eyes. I was practically begging her to sit with me with the look I was giving her but she evilly smiled and sat in the back row, three tables to the left from me.

The speaker came in and I took my notes out. It's funny how this is almost like my second school. Except here I learn how to sell drugs disguised as medicine... He started handing us some pamphlets.

"If you can get these country doctors to individualize the dose, you get the positive side effect of individualizing your bonus" he finished handing the papers out and got to his stand.

"All right" he said "Purdue also just conducted an osteoarthritis study" he handed the first row some folders "pass those out for me. And it says that if a patient is on 60 milligrams a day or less, they can stop cold turkey without withdrawals" he smiled at the success of the drug slash medicine.

"Now, make sure you show that to your doctors" he chuckled "this drug is just amazing"

I took some notes to go talk to doctor Finnix later and shot a little glance at Amber, who was also taking notes. Her hair perfectly framed her face and some gracefully fell before it when she leaned down to write some stuff in her notepad. And her brown caramel eyes... her gorgeous, beautiful, evil filled eyes were fixed on where her pen touched the paper, tracing letters. Then they focused on the speaker again.