Chapter 19

Chapter 19

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

A/N: The picture above is who Amy is based on but you can imagine her however you want :)

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Your POV

Ava stayed over again. It feels scary to be alone again and Ava understood perfectly.

"This house is a million times better than mine anyways" she had said before bursting out in laughter.

It was Monday now. I got ready and drove Ava to the school with me. I left Ava at the cafeteria and went straight to English class. I was a pair of minutes late but it was my first time in school for two months so Ms Williams understood. She was taking attendance when I shily walked into the classroom.

The gang stood up and clapped and whooped. I smiled and made my way to my seat between Kate and Sam in the last row.

"Y/n" Ms Williams called, making me turn around to face her.

"You sit in a different place now" she said, pointing at the second row.

I realized that everyone except for Kate and Sam had a different place. I was sitting at the far left corner of the second row and Lizzie was to the right of the empty chair next to me.

"I'm glad you're back" she said as I sat down, an empty chair separating us.

"I'm happy to be back" I smiled "I feel a lot better now and the memory of that is now just a half forgotten fact in the back of my mind"

"Congratulations y/n. You're doing great" she said before turning to the blackboard.

"Okay, that is everyone today" Ms Williams finished taking attendance but then stopped when she saw a note in her binder.

"Actually" she started "that's not everyone" everyone in the class turned to look at each other and whispers started.

"A new girl has decided to join us. She comes from all the way in Los Angeles. She came here to study until she finishes university. Give a warm welcome to Amy. Be nice to her"

Then Ms Williams opened the door and a stunning black haired girl came in. Every guy in the class started drooling over her and I have to admit that I was starting to do that too. I had managed to control my impulses when she looked up from the floor and locked eyes with me. Gosh, her eyes. One was the most intense green, like a forest in spring and the other one had a deep blue shade, like the bottom of the ocean.

Her very light colored cheeks turned pink. I thought they had a lot of sun over in LA but it looks like she hadn't seen the sun in her life! She looked so delicate and precious. Almost like a diamond.

"You're gonna sit between y/n and Lizzie in the second row" Ms Williams pointed at us.

Amy just gave a nod and walked over to us. Her dress sent a ruffling sound against her bare legs that couldn't keep me from looking. I checked her out up and down and when she realized, she let out a quiet giggle before sitting next to me. My cheeks flared red and my heart was pounding out of my chest. This girl was hot. Like, really hot.

I looked down at my notebook and tried to focus on Ms Wiliams ahead but it was hard not to steal casual glances to my right. She looked gorgeous with her eyes going left to right while reading the blackboard. They were hypnotizing and the fact that they were each a different color attracted my attention even more.

Then, without turning her head, she looked at me from the corner of her eye and I quickly turned to the blackboard. I think she caught me. Shit. This is turning so complicated. I love Ava but I feel so attracted to this mysterious girl. She didn't say a word during the whole class and I really wanted to know what her voice sounded like. I started imagining... Maybe she had a soft and deep voice, or a sweet voice, a slightly raspy voice... I started to imagine all kinds of voices for her and by the time I realized, English was over and she was gone.