Chapter two

Novas POV

I looked over the menu and it included prices for everything . I didn't even know if I could afford it but then what Kristen said came back to me. She said that it's all taken care of. So I called the number and someone answered " hi this is the front desk how can we help" and I spoke " hi erm I wanted to order room service" and she replied " is this room 101" and I confirmed that it was and she spoke " yes you're bill is being covered so what would you like to order" and I sighed good thing she confirmed that for me " erm can I just get a burger and fries and maybe a coke too" and she hummed " anything else miss?" And I looked over the menu again " and a chocolate sundae please" I said and the lady spoke " that'll be up in 30 minutes would you like them to leave it outside or in you're room" and I thought about that I didn't know " can they just bring it and leave it here" and she hummed " yes I can arrange that they'll see you soon miss Parker enjoy you're stay" and she ended it before I could ask how she knew my name. Why am I shocked ofcourse they know my name.

About 15 minutes later the door was knocked on I got up in my bathrobe and saw a cart of food left there. I looked out and saw the guy who had brought my bags up smiling at me " enjoy miss" he said walking into the elevator I felt like a kid on Christmas I squealed and brought my food in. I sat on my bed and looked at the food it looked so nice but there was a extra dish which confused me but there's a note on it " I think you'll enjoy this" it said with a smiley face and I opened it to see pasta on it. It wasn't too big thank good but I tried it and it was soooo tasty. So cheesy good thing I'm not lactose and intolerant.

I sat back and played an episode of suits this is something I could get used too. I wanted to sleep like this but the bed was massive so I scooted to the middle and laid down. I felt right to sleep
In this cloud of a bed.

I woke up with a sudden start as my alarm blared through my ears. " ah shit" I said getting spooked. I looked at my clock and I went wide eyed " shit" I said I have an hour to get ready. I scurried out of bed and started a shower. I kinda knew what to wear because I didn't wanna seem like I'm trying to hard.

This looked okay I guess it's gonna have to do I don't have much else for brunch

This looked okay I guess it's gonna have to do I don't have much else for brunch. I was curling my hair and thankfully I'd just finished whne the phone rang. " hello?" Ans a lady spoke " hi miss Parker Kirsten is here to see you" and I spoke " I'll be right down" I didn't wanna leave her waiting too long so I practically dragged myself out teh room and down to the elevator. I stood in the elevator and the guy from before smiled at me " you're gonna do well miss Parker" and I smiled " I hope you're right" and the doors opened and I walked out to see Kirsten smiling at me. " well you know how to dress up" she said looking me up and down and I felt myself blush " you got the right dress for brunch" and I smiled " it's not too much?" And she shook her head " no and the green bring out you're green eyes so it looks good on you now let's get going i wnat you to have this job although I shouldn't say that" and I giggled that's nice to know she's rooting for me.

We got outside to a black SUV and I sat down in it. " okay any questions?" And I nodded " is there anything they'll ask me?" And she shook her head " it's not a interview kinda it's not a formal one anyway. They just wanna see the real you and wanna know that you'd work well with there family" and i nodded okay that helps me abit. " you'll be fine there really nice but don't freak out when you see them okay just act normal. And I nodded that a good thing she's told me that I don't do well with famous people.

" okay we're here come on" and I smiled and she got us out the car " hi reservation for jost" she said and I went slightly wide eyed " jost?" I asked and she smirked at me but turned back to the waiter " yes you two have arrived first so I'll show you to the table" he said walking us to a table in the back but it had a amazing view and it's outside still. " thank you" she said taking a seat so I sat next to her. " there not here yet?" I asked and she nodded " they'll be here soon don't worry." Ans i nodded there's only one jost that I know who's famous and he's married to my idol so please don't let it be who I think it is. " you're freaking out" she said casually to me and I looked at her in disbelief " jost?" I repeated and she smiled " that's his name. I think you know who you're new potential employers may be" and I nodded slowly and she stood up " there here" she said and I stood trying to make sure my chair didn't fall. I turned to my side and I saw blonde hair and I felt my heart stop oh no. I don't do well with famous people. It's a job I have to do well. I have to remember what I'll be going back to if I don't do well. I have to. And all of a sudden there they were stood infornt of me smiling Colin jost and Scarlett johansson.

__________________________

Wooooooo

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️