Chapter sixteen

Novas POV

We coloured and well my OCD kinda came out. It's not my fault it's just I coudnt go out the lines it just physically hurt me more then I could say. " ooooh what do we have here" Colin said walking back in he had a sleeping Baby in his arms and he laid. Him down in the basket. " well dada this is novas and this mine" she said holding both papers and Colin should win a Oscar I've never seen someone seem so in a very badly coloured giraffe and then roses princess that's I think moana? How did I get a giaffee out of the same colouring book? Either I'm confused about what mine is and it's a horse or hers is wrong and it's just a normal women? The picture I'd done before this of the mother and child rose had helped me finish so Colin hung that one on the fridge. " and who did that amazing art work?" Scarlett asked and rose yelled " me mama! Me and nova did it together" and I smiled this kids way too excited and Scarlett smiled at me " you both did a amazing job at it" and I smiled back it's sweet seeing this. Seeing how cute they are wow Scarlett is a good mum. The kids are lucky and I'm lucky to get to see these moments. " okay trouble set the table" Colin said to rose who nodded I felt a little helpless then so I helped rose do her task. " thank you nova" she said and I smiled " no problem" I said putting the glasses down. I went to check on Cosmo who's still sound asleep. " Novalie come on!" Scarlett yelled and I suddenly felt strange. This doesn't feel right. Okay not the time I guess because now she's coke into the room " is he okay?" She asked me abit panicked and I nodded " yeh yeh no he's sleeping" and she tilted her head " so why do you look pale? Are you feeling okay?" and I nodded " yeh no im okay" I said walking to her. She nodded and we went o the kitchen to eat. She's made chicken with potatoes and veg. Which rose and i Both seen in agreement that it's not nice. I looked at Colin who also didn't seem to eat his veg but he's eaten all the rest " right now one leaves the table until the plates are clean" Scarlett said and Colin spoke " well im a grown man and novas a adult too so rose good luck" he said getting up and I joined him but Scarlett spoke " either of you leave this table without eating those Carrots and You don't wanna know what I'll do" okay scary. I looked at Colin and I know she's my boss and technically has no power I've re but she scared me so I'm gonna sit my ass back down. Colin seemed to be on the same wave length because he did the same and Scarlett smiled smugly " you didn't get far" rose said and I sicnkered as Colin went red in the face.

Scarlett had gotten up to answer a call and that's when I had an idea. Molly the dog! She was sat next to me I took what was on my plate and put it down in my hand and she ate it. I looked at Colin smugly " shame jost" and rode did the same thing. " not fair" he said but he did the same thing. And as if on cue Scarlett walked in but thank god he'd fiancés and the dog had walked away. " you ate it?" she said she did not look convinced in the slightest but we all nodded and got up " I'm gonna go check on Cosmo" I said quickly getting up and Colin nodded " yep I'm coming too" nodded rose spoke " I'm gonna go play dolls" and the three of us left the room but what we didn't see was Scarlett gathering the plate and then looking at the dog " the sneaky little shits" she said to her self.

Cosmo was awake so I picked him up and he smiled. I sat down with him on the sofa and Colin turned the channel " what movie Rosie?" And I saw her look all over " princess diaries" and I raised an eyebrow at Colin I've never seen such a young child ask for that movie " what we got sick of beauty and the beast" he said smirking and I nodded well played on that one. And rose sat down next to me she had a big blanket and she was trying to put it over us. I helped her the best I could with Cosmo in my arms. He can sit up on his own so that's good then he's only 7 months. " so what's the choice" Scarlett asked walking in her eyes were looking around and then they stopped on us.

Scarlett's POV

I looked in the basket and Cosmo wasn't there and when I looked on the couch there he was smiling like the happiest baby in the world in novas arms. Rose was laying her head on moans arm and I coudnt help but smile with how comfortable my kids were with her. I don't have bay worries about the three of them being alone usually my anxiety is threw the roof but they are happy with her. I sat down next to Colin but also next to rose and I fake pouted at her " does mama not get cuddles" I said and she shook her head laying more on nova " novies comfortable mama you cuddles with dad" she said and I nodded trying not to smile. " yeh cuddle with me" Colin said and I laughed then " I guess you'll do" I said laying my head on him. He kissed my forehead and I heard rose speak " nova this is why I don't sit between them" and nova laughed na so turned I coudnt help but smile this makes me happy my little family being happy. " right let's start the movie" Colin said oh it's princess diaries thank god. If I see esa ever again I'll push myself down a hill"

_______________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️