Chapter fourteen

Novas POV

" okay it's in here" she said pulling the car into a house garden. It's a pathway but there are so many trees around you can't see from far. And yeh flowers are so
Pretty. The house itself it really just wow. I have no words with it honestly it's big but not too much and it gives of a old Victorian house kinda vibe. The vines growing at the sides of the house and the flowers all over. This person definitely looks after there garden well. We walked into the house and a women stood smiling she looked so kind like she couldn't hurt a flu but she looks like she was a woman who would do what she wanted to get her way. " Scarlett!!!" She said pulling Scarlett into a hug and then she looked at me " well you must be the famous nova I'm lizzie" she said I smiled shaking her hand but I got deja by when I shook her hand she pulled me into a hug like Scarlett when we first met it took me back for a moment because I didn't expect taht from her especially when she has no clue who I am. " thank you both for being with me today" liz said and I smiled I'm just here because Scarlett said I had to be but also I wanted to meet the famous Lizzie. She's my idol and I look up to her and now I'm helping with her wedding I'm proud of myself.

" sorry to just hug you like that nova" she said quickly and before I could speak Scarlett did " no liz she  needs more hugs she's hug deprived" and I went red in the face thanks Scarlett " well in that case I don't feel bad for just ambushing you with a hug. You're actually very cuddely" and I tilted my head is that a compliment " erm thanks?" I said and she smiled " you're welcome now You've joined us on a fun day. It's cake tasting day!" She said walking us into the kitchen where there was a women and load  of plates of cake. " Scar, novs this is Marie she is the amazing women making the cake for us" and I smiled I am surprised her husband isn't here " okay so be honest no hurt feeling if you don't like it say" Liz said to us and Scarlett looked at me " you came in the good day" she said and I smiled " what can I say I bring good luck" and Scarlett nodded looking at the cake " you really do novs" and I smiled at her. Lizzie passed us a coke and we both took a bite with her. It's a lemon cake. I think my fav e betrayed me because my nostrils flared and my face turned to disgust. It's very lemony. Like I don't think I like this one bit. " erm it's good" I said looking at Scarlett she had the same face as me " yeh amazing" she said I could hear her sarcasm " you two don't like it either" liz said and I nodded with Scarlett I still had the bite in my mouth the three of us spat it out at the same time. " yeh that's not for everyone but try the chocolate" Marie said and I nodded I mean I always enjoy a chocolate cake so yeh my hope is up for this one. " okay" liz said taking a bite she was slower clearly she's as cautious as me and Scarlett right now because we took the bite straight away. It was really fucking good. Liek really good just melted in my mouth. " that's the one" Lizzie said and Scarlett nodding in agreement " nova what do you think?" she asked me and I smiled " it's definitely good" I said and she nodded " well this is the one" she said and Marie smiled " this one will definitely compliment the red velvet Robbie chose" and I looked at her as she smiled " we're having two cakes. One I like and one he likes why have one when you can have two" she said and I nodded I really agree. And if someone doesn't like chocolate they have another choice. " perfect" she said. " okay you two go in to the living room I'll join you in a moment" she said and Scarlett nodded asking me to follow her because I have no clue where on earth the living room is.

" so nova now we have that out of the way I wanna get to know you" and I smiled " you don't have too" and she shook her head handing me a glass of water. " none sense you're family now and we should know things about each other" and Scarlett looked at me abit concerned " you don't need to talk about anything you don't want to novalie" she seemed abit protective just then. Like she was protecting me but that's in my head.

" Scarlett's right if you feel uncomfortable I don't wanna make you feel that way at all so just let me know okay?" And I nodded how hard can this be I can just skirt around the questions " Scarlett said you were from England?" And I nodded " that explains the accent" and I laughed " yep I've been told I sound very English" and she nodded " you do! How's it been staying here I know it's been a few days" and I nodded " well I mean I haven't really had it hit me honestly but it's nice living here it's different that's it's just all different" I said kinda getting lost in my own thoughts because yeh it's not just living here it's the way I'm being treated. It's the fact I'm being treated like I matter and that's someone cares about me. It's a lot for me.

" hey nova" she said and I snapped back into reality and I saw them both looking at me with equal concern " sorry I just got lost in my own head" I said and Scarlett spoke " how's it all different what did you mean?" Ans I smiled " just the way you treat me. No one's treated me like that"

_____________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️