Chapter eighteen

Novas POV

Cosmo was covered in sauce but he was eating with his hands and he's happy doing it. I did feed him between though because he didn't really get the pasta into his mouth. Rose on the other hand was finishing her plate." Can I have more?" Ans I nodded I'm surprised I mens the kids must really be hungry. " can we play football" she asked and I nodded " let me get Cosmo cleaned up and you change into a better outfit and we can" and she smiled nodding continuing to eat her pasta.

I got Cosmo cleaned ups the sink to help lessen the mess and then took him up with rose. I had him in pjs and I decided to do the same with rose " then you have to too" and I nodded " ofcourse I will especially if my best friends are" and she nodded " I wanna pick" and I nodded ofcourse she does.

I took her in to my room and she picked me a sponge bob set of pjs and I nodded and changed into them. " okay let's go down" I said and wi took the two of ten out. " okay so I'll have to hold you're brother while we play"'I said and she nodded I can't exactly leave the Baby alone in the garden unless I wanna be fired and have A guilty conscience too. I mean the risk of the ball hitting the baby would be massive and I can't live with that. " okay you ready nova" she asked me and I nodded how hard can it be to play against a kid.

Very hard now she's scored 3 times. I can't block her because I have a baby but also she's a kid and having fun and I'm competitive. " so can anyone join?" I heard  and rose and I turned to see Colin smiling at us. " dad be on my team!" And I groaned " I was losing already!" And she smirked " now you're going down town" and I groaned again "
You're on my team huh kid"'I said to Cosmo who smiled at me atleast he's on my side. Let's just say I lost bad "
Unfair and you two know it" and rose shook her head " no it's fair!" And I sighed no point in arguing with a child she has no clue and no care who wins and who loses.

Scarlett's POV

So I'm not stressing you are. How am I even here right now. We had so many different outfits for so many different events that I had to try because I don't have much time to spare, my kids are first and the work so now we had to fit this all in one day. I am concerned for nova because it's a baby and a 6 year old but I trust her with the kids and I know that this will all be fine. She's told me they are fine and I believe her bht I still have a pit in my stomach. Usually rose hates who I ask to watch her and yeh fact she loves jobs means a lot for me.

I had down with my fitting after stressing I just need to know they end up okay. And hand I got home I heard laughing oh thank god I can hear laughing. I eat out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Colins car was here so that explains a lot. I wonder what's got them all laughing.

I walked into the back and I could see nova holding Cosmo running after Colin who was running with the ball. He scored and I could tell nova was frustrated and that seems to be because rose and Colin are against her. " right I'm on novas team" I said coming down and they turned to me only just seeing I'm back " but mama I want you and dad" and nova turned to her " rosey what did I do to you?" And rose smiled " nothing I just like how you get angry when you lose but you won't say anything" and ofcourse rose is pushing her buttons. " I'm on novas team" I said putting my bad down on the chair and walking to them. " are you any good at this?" And I scoffed " I'm amazing" and she turned to Colin after rose seemed to run to get the ball " she sucks doesn't she?" And Colin nodded which made me slap his arm " right jost you're going down town" and she looked at him " so that's where she learned that" nova said and I didn't have a clue what she was talking about but rose came back. " nova team huddle" I said and she nodded and came with me. " okay I may kinda suck so give me the baby and you take care of them" and she smiled " you do realise it's you're husband and child?" And I nodded " and? I like to win" and she nodded " oh the fun" handing me Cosmo and smiling wickedly at the other two.

She took the ball instantly and scored a point " see In not going easy on you" nova said jogging back to me and Cosmo. I high fives her and she chuckled " we weren't ready!" And those were Colin's famous last words  because by the end it was 4-0 " novas on my team from now on" rose huffed and I laughed putting my arm around her " nope she's on mine sorrry rose" and my child galred at me and I couldn't help it I stuck my tongue out at her and Colin spoke he was bright red in the face and he was sweating " okay no more games" he said hugging  and sitting down " you okay?" I asked and he nodded " Jesus I need to go to the gym" and I laughed I love him which ever way he wants to be.

Cosmo seemed to enjoy the running because any time I did run he's be laughing. I am happy that the kids and I got to play like this it makes good memories for them. And nova seemed to really enjoy it and I really love that too.

______________________________

Little life update on me...

I kinda cut my whole family off and I'm feeling kinda alone. It's nice to write and live in make believe land while I can And I really enjoy doing it. Thanks for supporting me x

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️