Chapter firty two

Novas POV

I woke up in a cramp spot but I felt a head on me and I got confused because sorry was i not in my bed? and why is my bed so frEAking small. I opened my eyes and I saw pink princess wallpaper and I realised I'm in roses room and I can't remember after I heard Scarlett start to read To her.

I got up and I left the room to wash my face but I remember what happened last night. Scarlett read the story and I fell asleep but so did the only other audience member called rose shess sweet. So I fell asleep In Roses bed while she slept on top of me and I couldn't move which explains the bad back. I have. A really sore b ut an so now I'm gonna lay for this.

Scarlett didn't wake me too no out that I can remember actually no one did and even rose left me so I'm lost because I wouldn't she slept. I just wanna get up and leave the house and just drive around until I can go but I can't so woke it is. The kidsa re away for a few hours because they are In A club for little kiddies and I'm just happy that this happened of me , not that my job is hard just because it's hard to sleep in small beds whne I'm a grown adult.

So yes I plan on getting them ready and sending them off and then going back to bed. I'm avoiding Scarlett and catching up on sleep how great multitasking. I mean if she does try to talk to me I can just go into complaining cool and. I mean I could trauma dump on her it might shut her up and I won't have to deal with her trying to make things better whne I can't Ben look at her without wanting to combust. Wow growing teh world with trauma.

I'm not sure what the places policy is for the kids but rose wants purple and Cosmo he's not got a choice. I got teh kids to myself to get ready thank the heaven maybe Scarlett took the hint to go. But that thought ticked off because she's just walked into teh room while I'm changing Cosmo. " nova-" ans she stopped before saying " could you wrap him up warm it's a little chilly out" and I nodded with a small smile tank you for it just being about the baby.

I wrapped him up well and I got rose a jacket and fluffy socks because the rainbow and she's into all teh colours now. She's very indecisive so this is great for her. My heads killing though and I just wanna sleep.

So I brang the kids down and Colin was waiting for them " hey novs" he said and I gave him a tight lipped smiled " I'll see you later rose be good" I said kissing her head and she smiled " bye bye nova" and she skipped off I gave Cosmo to Colin's sun they left. Now before I bump into Scarlett I went up
And back into my room. I climbed into my bed and I closed my eye straight away I didn't have an issue falling asleep.

The next thing I felt was my bed dip and I opened my eyes because what? I saw Lizzie sat right there and I groaned and turned back around. " no no we're talking" is all she said before moving my duvet " about what?" I said and she looked at me " about scar you can't avoid her and Colin forever" and before I could say I wasn't she spoke " you are I know now when?" And I groaned putting the pillow over my face " I don't know this stuff doesn't come with a date and time  liz. I'm just not okay like at all and I don't know what I'm supposed to do. " and Lizzie spoke " this is hurting them both. " and I looked at her " and what about me? She abandoned me! She lied to me! He lied to me! And you even lied to me! After years of manipulation and mental and physical abuse I thought I got away from all of this bull but I just walked into a different story where the people still don't care about me" and then my door opened wider and I saw two people stood there. Colin and Scarlett " that's not true" she said and I got out of bed " oh my just leave me alone! I don't wanna talk to any of you!" I said storming into my bathroom. My back hit the door and I sat on the floor crying to myself. I can't do this. I can't.

I stayed there for a hour maybe two I'm not sure I just let myself stare into the wall until I knew my ass had fallen asleep and I need sleep. So I got up and I washed my face. I left the room but I saw the two of the three sat on my bed. Lizzie and Scarlett were still here. " what!" I said and they looked up " nova walking away won't solve anything" and I rolled my eyes " yeh but lieing does and anyway you didn't want me to be you're kid in the first place so why are you trying now" and I saw her eyes widen " that's not true I wanted you but-" and I laughed " oh yeh wanted me so much that you gave me up without another thought" and she made her gaze lower and then frowned " I never wanted too but I thought it was for the best I was never gonna be there my career-" and I cut her off " you could of made it work if you wanted too. The same way you make it work while you had rose and now Cosmo you could have done that. But you never loved me like you do them and I can accept that" but that seemed to make her stand up and rush infornt of me " I love you baby" and I shook my head my tears were coming " you never did" I whispered and walked out of the room.

____________________________

Nooooo not the you never did

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️