Chapter twenty

Scarlett's POV

It's like spidey  senses I know when she's upset. She looks completely normal yet I can feel it. She didn't really wanna speak and I know she's not one to trust someone easily even if she does talk to us Ans is an open book I wouldn't ask or push her because it's not something I can do. I want her to feel like she can tell me anything but I can see the hesitation form her.

The burger was so good I missed fried food I've been eating healthy which is making and I'm Proud of myself actually but still. I'd appreciate it if I could just stay in this home and never leave. If I could have all the fast food and sleep.

But I have two kids and a Colin and now my nov so no I can't crawl into bed and lay there eating amazing burgers I have to work and provide for my own. I can't wait to take her to her fitting.

Novas POV

" right you get up!" Scarlett said taking my duvet off me is this even aloud? " Scarlett!" I groaned and she smiled " novalie get up!" And I shook my head " no go away it's technically my day off" and I pulled ten dovey back over me but she pulled it off again and I let out another brown phlling myself up " Scarlett ingrid johansson you better come out with a great excuse why my ass is being awoken at 8am on my day off!" And she smiled sweetly " we have a day planned now come on" and I laid back down " no" and she flopped down next to me " novie im doing something nice for you. My mum took yeh kids 20 minutes ago and there not coming back until tomorrow morning which means we have a whole day to show you New York" gosh darn it Scarlett. It's been a week and a half now and I still havbt bene anywhere but it's my first day off and I planned to just sleep with my ass in the air all day. " you can have tomorrow off too if you get up!" And I got up " im up" and she rolled her eyes " worse then colin I swear" she muttered walking out of the room and I smiled wht at a compliment.

I decided to wear this because what else did I have to wear

I decided to wear this because what else did I have to wear. Is the watcher even good I don't even know so yeh I guess this has to do won't it.

I got out of my room and Scarlett smiled " so she's alive" and Colin chuckled while drinking his coffee so ofcourse I had to drag him into this because where's the fun " okay mr simp" and he blushed. " I'm not a simp right hunny" and she nodded but I used my phone app to make a whip sound affect and Scarlett laughed " i Fabre even be mad that's funny" he said laughing too and I smiled " sorry Colin your making it to easy on me" and he nodded " it's okay don't worry I can deal with it. Scarlett is taking you for the day and I can have my own man time alone" and I nodded " wow okay I'm going to the car maybe Scarlett can help with you're man time really quickly" I said walking out taking a muffin too but Scarlett went red and Colin too " novalie!" Scarlett said na si bite my muffin walking out I mean I can make jokes.

I've learnt that my humour and theres are similar so I can make jokes like that and not worry and not worry about Scarlett firing my ass on the spit. She likes me getting along with them and doing my part she thinks it's sweet so yay. " come in" she said and we drove a while before she parked under ground  and got out " we gotta walk the rest" and I nodded okay I guess that's not hard it be the don't be too far from here.

I was hopping no laps and I didn't see any but scar said they hide so I don't know. She took me into a very tall building andn smiled I can tell she's done something. And then I read a sign that said the outset. " what? It's you're day off not mine" and I rolled my eyes she's been asking me to come to the office with her for the past week but like I can't because I always have the kids especially when she's working. They've gotten a little more used to me and I'm happy with that progress honestly I think we've done amazing with this.

" hey you" a blonde said and I know this is Kate because Scarlett has shown me and made me follow because it's like Scarlett herlsef following her. She likes to go on my phone and look at like tiktok or instagram. No one gives there phone to there boss yet here I am the subassembly that  I am but I have nothing to hide I never have. She is Extremely nosey she has to know or sle she goes mad and then me and Colin hear about it.

" right right I promise we won't keep you both too long" she said taking me outside " we wanna make a few videos for socials of you going  to see the advertisements all over the streets" and Scarlett smiled " good nova can walk around and see what this place is really like huh nova?" And I nodded sure if she wnat as to we can I mean if she gets spotted that won't be fun that's my only worry there.

They all had white hats on so I wa socngsue until one got put in my head " you gotta rep me" and I nodded ofcourse o had to represent her. I work for her my web it's in my contact actually that what we she does I have to suppose ehe no matter what. I Emma it's like rainy day and that.

____________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️