Chapter eighty seven

Novas POV

I'm currently being prodded with needles " ow!" I said and Lizzie's sister looked at me and rolled her eyes " nova you move too much" and I scoffed " you poked me" and Lizzie spoke " both of how shut up children!" And I we looked ta each other na sighed no one wants to anger bridezilla.

Yes so leaving my dress till the last moment wasn't a good idea honestly because Lizzie dragged me to her house to get fitted so her I stared can start my dress. Which I have no say In because Lizzie designed it and she says it's her day and she wants me to look perfect. I'm surprised I'm not a flower girl. Eveyone seems to find it funny because she turned up at my house in a tank and sweat pants and Scarlett and Colin just laughed Ann's pointed upstairs to where I was.

She walked into my room with her hair in curls because they were doing a test of what ahie she wants. And that's when she got told by her sisters I still hang hotter measured and she dragged my ass out of bed in my pjs and took me to her House . I got in and her sisters were smirking and Robbie passed me a redbull " you okay there kid?" And i galred at him because I'm still half asleep and he knows his fiancé is a scary women.

Lizzie's POV

Today is a day I get shit done for this wedding. It's supposed to be so easy and yet I have so much to do. It's a simple wedding not loads of people but yet I still have a headache.

My sisters were coming in 20 to help me with things. And we'll they made my wedding dress so to make sure that  fit too. They are making all my important peoples outfits the way I want. I may have been a control freak but I wnat it to be perfect. Robbie was going to the studio and then he was gonan run the rest of the errands for me. He's also gonna stay at his moms tonight and then go with his brother tomorrow for their final suit fitting. I'm excited but also I wnat this over. I just can't wait for it all to be behind me.

" morning" I said to Robbie and he smiled pausing me coffee and kissing my cheek he makes me happy. That's why I'm doing all of this because he and I deserve it. I heard a knock on the door and I rolled my eyes ofcourse they are early. I walked or the door and there stood Clayton and my sisters " you ready future mrs arnett?" And I chuckled and nodded I damn right will be if they call me mrs arnett.

Robbies close with Clayton and my sisters so it's no shock they all stood in the kitchen talking while I washed my face and brushed dmh teeth. " so you let's get you're hair out into curls first" and I nodded Robbie cants re my dress and the twins ahve left it in the car so he won't. But ceiling my hair he can definitely see because I don't know what we are going for yet. I mean Clayton knows what I like that's why it's him. I didn't know if I'd use him because he's my guest but he insisted he do so how can I say no.

The girls were showing me designs of the guests like my mom and Scarlett's dresses and their own before they got to novas. " why is it just a bunch of fabric?" And Ashley spoke " she hasn't been fitted yet" and I went wide eyed " what do you mean?" And Mary Kate spoke " Scarlett got hers done weeks ago but that wa a before the whole custody thing. But novas not come by yet" and I scrunched my face the l wedding is in less then a week what are hey all playing at " it's nothing to worry about we can get the dress done" and I nodded standing up and Clayton mad wa noise but I grabbed my keys and walked Doug that door. Novalie you're gonna get it.

Robbies POV

" where the hell did she go?" Mary Kate asked na di shrugged taking another bite of my toast " to get the person you need" and they seemed to click on " should I warn them?" I asked and Clayton smirked " leave her let novs see scary Lizzie" and I nodded but I texted Scarlett to let her know so she doesn't get all worried.

Lizzie's POV

I walked into that hosie the door was open surprisingly and I went into the kitchen and Scarlett smiled and pointed up which can only mean she knows hey I am here because someone probably Robbie told her I was on my way. Eve the kids outfits are done  I swear novs is trying to kill me.

" novalie!" I said walking into her room And I saw her confused face and then I grabbed her hand and took her out of the house " Elizabeth what teh fuck!"She said as we drove but I ignored her. She didn't Even have her phone I did think she knew what she knows it's still at home. I mean I can't even believe she's leaving it all so late. I got out of the car ans slammed the door to make sure  she's knew to get out. " Lizzie" she whined and I rolled my eyes and walked into teh hosue.

" we're she is now ready  to measure" I said passing her to Ashley ans nova seems to be more relieved by that I don't  know what she thought was happening all I can see is happiness. Scarlett texted  me and said that I had to return her child when she came  " which I responded to by saying she needed to come anyway so blah  to ok can do her hair and be done without picking in the days.

______________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my love's ❣️