Chapter twelve

Novas POV

I helped get the kids into the car it's a bjg family car obviously so I sat in the middle Cosmo was still staring at me like teh most exciting thing he's ever seen. Scarlett and Colin said that because rose did so amazingly today and that she deserves to have a treat and she picked McDonald's so now that's why I had so many bags in my hands. Scarlett took the drinks because I can't handle them all but we had the bags back here. Rose was mcuning on the fries in the bag while I wa  tf feed her do so I mean she's a kid and she's hungry. If one is very much less I'll happily take that box because she's a kid.

" nova?" Colin asked and I nodded but he's driving so he can't see me I reaslied so I spoke " yeh?" And he looked back but the at the road " how are you back there?" And I chuckled " I like it I have my best friends" which made rose smile
Wide with teh fries in her mouth sticking out and I smiled " honestly nova you have a gift" he said and I nodded " I know it's my superpower" I said as yeh car stopped Colin e rose out and Scarlett had the baby while I got the food. I'd isn't mind because it wasn't a s heavy. " Scarlett help me" Colin whined putting rose down and walking to get her food out. Scarlett came up to rose and put her food out and colin gave me my burger to eat.

After we'd eaten rose asked me to tuck her in but Scarlett said she had to brush her teeth first so I took her up. " nova?" She asked me as si tucked her in and I nodded " yes love" and she smiled " you're really pretty" ans I giggled " thanks sweets you are too" and she smiled " are you going to stay forever?" And I tilted my head " I don't know about forever but I'll tell you a secret even if I'm not here you can always call me and I'll be by you're side as fast as I can" and she smiled " really?" And I nodded " I'm happy mama and papa chose you" and I smiled " I am too" and she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Scarlett's POV

Maybe we shouldn't have let nova take rose to bed maybe it's room mcu to fast? I don't know she's so good and I don't wanna over whelm her and rose is a lot. Like I don't want anything to scare her away and it's her first night maybe there something she doesn't know? So I went up I can't help it I just need to know both the girls are okay.

" are you going to stay forever?" I heard rose say and I didn't move I wanted to hear okay yes I'm nosey but shut up. " I don't know about forever but I'll tell you a secret even if I'm not here you can always and I'll be by you're side as fast as I can" Wow novs and I heard my rose say " really and I could hear the smile on her face " I'm glad mama and papa chose you" and I felt a weight of my shoulders. Thank god I'm nosey. This is such a relief that rose loves her and nova takes care of her even when we're not around. Yes it's her jobbbut to know what she is like when we're not there is so comforting. I heard movement and I panicked where the fuck do I hide.

Is attted to look around and then the door opened and I smiled tightly clearly looking like I'd been caught doing something I knew I shouldn't have done " Scarlett?" Nova asked with a amused smile " having fun out here johansson?" Ans I hit her with the teddy I was holding " you are worse then Colin!" And she wiggled her eyebrows " excuse me I wasn't the one ease dropping" and she walked past me while I stood open mouth " novalie!" And she stopped dead in her tracks " you used my actual name?" She asked shocked and i nodded she looked scared all of a sudden " did I do or say something wrong I'm sorry I got comfortable and it's my job I shouldn't-" shut she rambled like me when she's nervous " novalie stop I'm not mad I used you're name because we were joking around I promise you Nothing you said was wrong very opposite you really impressed me and I'm so proud of you" I said I could see she was having a beard time keeping up with so many emotions so I went forward " can I hug you?" And she nodded slowly I always removed about how she never got hugged. It just breaks my heart that she never had that comfort so I wanna give her it if she lets me do it obviously.

I pulled she'd into a hug and she warped her arms aorund me properly this time. She laid her head down on me too liek she's hugging me back. I smiled into her hair because this is making me happy. " I'm sorry this is the opposite of professional" she said and I pulled her head back onto my shoulder before she could live to far " you live with us full time and you're our family you don't need to act professionally just treat us with respect and we treat you the same tahts jt" and she nodded " hugging like this is normal?" And I felt my heart break a little the fact hugging felt strange to her at all hurts me " yes sweetheart especially when it's someone who mean allot to you" and hse nodded she let me home her until I let her go and wiped her face " let's get you back to you're room we've got a full day with the two pains in my life" I said and she nodded " you don't treat me like a employee" and before I spoke she spoke " I n my kw you say I'm family now but I still am you're employee Scarlett" and I nodded " I know but you live here it's you're home too"

_____________________________

The being like mother daughter but not being mother and daughter

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️