Chapter ninety eight

Novas POV

We walked in and the first thing I saw was photos like all over. I could see so many ans I spotted my favourite aunt smiling in one she looked about roses age here. She looked so cute shame she's so scary now huh? Poor Robbie but hey he loves her for all her scary qualities. He's a brave man more brave then the rest. I would never say that to her face because I am as scared as anyone. That motherly look she gives me just sends shivers down my spine.

" you little shit" I heard a nd I jumped when I saw her. Fuck I forgot about Moms  stupid joke. " it wasn't me that said it to you it was mom" and Lizzie's face dropped a little but she smiled " mom?" And I nodded " you knew I wasn't gonna be mad at her after that didnt you" she said pointing at Scarlett and Scarlett smirked " you have a very soft spot for my daughter olsen we both know  you love her" and Lizzie said huh and pulled me into a hug " why do you have sneakers on" and I stilled fuck. " Robbie said I could" and she move back and glared at him and he was paused in his bite of cake " I did?" He said with a mouth full and I nodded

" I'm glad you could make it" she said softly still holding me and smiling into my hair " I wouldn't have missed my favourite aunts pre day" and she looked at me with an amused smile that I just matched " you know you're my favourite niece" and I smiled wide " I will keep that in mind if you get any others" and she laughed " I have others" and I looked at her " wait seriously?" And she nodded " if we don't count rose I still do. My brothers have daughters" and I nodded " and I'm you're favourite" I said wiggling my eyebrows and she groaned " you better not annoy me with this" and I smiled and shook my head " the thought never crossed my mind" and she rolled her eyes and then moved us into the room.

I walked in and I saw a lot of people and as if they both could sense my unease I felt Lizzie's arm wrap around me tighter and Mom took my hand and stood by me while giving me a reassuring smile. New people always fun.

" Lizzie is this nova?" A older lady asked her and Lizzie smiled very wide " yes mom this is our nova" and I went wide eyed and smiled " you're lizards mom?" Ans she chuckled and Lizzie scowled at me " I am yes it's lovely to properly meet you nova she's told me along aboyt you and Scarlett it's always a pleasure darling" she said and Scarlett smiled and hugged her I'm very glad I'm not hugging even if it's Lizzie's mom " you really have a beautiful daughter" and I blushed wow she really loves to compliment. " that i do" mom said smiling at me and leaning her head against mine. Lizzie nodded and gave me a small smile " I gotta go mingle as much as I'd love to stay with you idiots" she said to the three of us and I glared at her " I'll be back stay out of trouble" she said pointing at the three of us " what did I do?" Colin asked poor guy was minding his own business talking with Robbie and now he's being told off. Lizzie's mom stood with us and smiled "I still don't know why you wanted her to be you're child's godmother Scarlett" and Scarlett laughed and I nodded " because you're daughter is the most down to earth sweetest and kinda person and she has a big heart that means I know she is a good role model for mine" and I looked at her she's right about all of those things ofcourse I just didn't know that's why she chose to Lizzie. Like she wanted that for me even at my big age? " I better go find my son but I will be back to talk to you more" she said suddenly looking abit panicked after checking her phone and I nodded and she went off out of the room. Wonder what that could of been about?

" so you how about we take our seats?" And I nodded I assumed we'd have a back seat and atleast we can talk with whoever we've been sat with. I know Lizzie would have us sat at the sam table she's my aunt she knows us. What is dibt expect was our table to be the same as Lizzie and robbies. " surprise!" Lizzie said chuckling and Robbie smiled " why are we sat with you?" And Robbie scoffed " sound more a sad about it" and I tilted my head at him and he smiled back at me " seriously though" Colin said and Robbie smiled " our family's are sat together and it's our big day we get to decide not anyone else and we wanted to sit with you three" and I nodded I mean they are right that they can do what they like but shit didn't actually expect it did I? Like it's sweet but I didn't expect it.

" my moms sat here anyway and robbies mom wanted to sit with her family so that wasn't even an issue and my siblings are sat here at this table" and I nodded so it's not even that far from us like two steps " what did I miss" Lizzie mom asked as she walked Duncan and Lizzie raised an eyebrow " where have you been?" And her mom rolled her eyes " you're brother decided today would be a good day to get a haircut and we'll look for yourself" and then I saw a man stood and Lizzie gasped. Now I'm no genius but the fact that her mom said that he went for a haircut and he's currently stood with not a single hair on his head that was what she went to see. " you are gonna be bald for my wedding?!" And he nodded sheepishly wel atleast he knows " cool" Robbie said and Lizzie smacked his arm. " you are so dead"

_______________________________

It's so close

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️