Chapter eighty five

Scarlett's POV

Okay now onto her photoshoot. I know this is gonna be a big thing  because she's gonna be the cover of the first ever magazine she's in so Lizzie said she wanted to be there to make sure things went teh way we wanted them too. We don't want her to look back and regret something like we did. Both of us regret a lot from early on like not speaking what we thought when we were right or being told we were wrong when we weren't. There was a lot we regret and I won't let nova feel that way she's going to get the vets time she can have.

She and I got to the venue about half an hour after our meeting because the way where there was so much traffic and yeh I can't be bothered with traffic. Nova has no clue Lizzie is waiting and there which is a cute surprise even if they always see each other.

I pulled up to a McDonald's drive through because she needs to eat and I need to make sure she's fed. Can't be lancing within the first few days you get em. She's not really a breakfast person like at all so this was hard to get her to just eat her food. Butch now she has to eat because it's fast food and no one can say no to that can that?

Apparently nova can say no to that 10 times if I counted properly because she wasn't hungry but her stomach ended up betraying her and sand liek a can-ere which she went red in the face for because she knew I'd just caught her out and she couldn't say no. It seems not matter how long I am her mother of ryhisnkid will still refuse me to feed her. I mean it's practically child abuse if I don't why does she have to make it so hard for me.

She ate her food on the way there and I knew she was going to eat fast because she was hungry but the kid inhaled the food. I can't lie I think it's funny but I won't say that to her.

Novas POV

I may have eaten the food in less then 5 minutes but I was hungry even though I don't need her to pay for things for me I do have a job. Yes she's my boss but if I said to her to just take it from my wage she may stop the car and hit me with her bag for being dumb as she calls me. I am a very good person I don't even try and make her think dumb things but she wants to spend money on me.

We got to the location finally and she smiled and helped me out of the car. I got into the elevator and yeh it's me that's gonna be on this magazine. Alone it's just me. I don't know how I feel about being alone and going but I'm here and I definitely don't have a choice.

I walked into my dressing room after I'd greeted loads of people and when I walked in I saw a very familiar face and I swear I usually don't show emotions like this but I squealed. I fucking squealed like a pig. What the fuck. I physically stopped and I looked at her and she smiled holding in her laugh because let's be real what the fuck noise did I just make. I'm like I'm lost on how I made this bloody noise ans though oh yeh this is how I show my happiness to see her. " so you gonna stand there all confused or am I getting a hug?" And I snapped out of my trance and I smiled and went to hug her " I didn't know you were gonna be here" and she smirked " that's what a surprise is" she said booping my nose and I rolled my eyes at her " wow Lizzie I didn't know" and she chucked but I turned Tommy mother who's smiled dropped " you knew didn't you?" And she gulped but I broke into a small smile ans she visibly relaxed. " yeh baby it was a surprise" and I groaned " I know what a surprise is" and she laughed like Lizzie did and I rolled my eyes but that's when the madness started. I had to sit down ans get my makeup done and hair. I also had my outfit out.

Now I did pick my own clothes obviously and welll I wanna be cute but I wanna be mature like I'm not a kid. So I went for a look that showed that and the hair and makeup just went with it.

Yes cleavage I know I usually wouldn't  care but  I now have a mother and a aunt so I need to see how they feel even though it's my body and if I'm comfortable that's all that matters

Yes cleavage I know I usually wouldn't care but I now have a mother and a aunt so I need to see how they feel even though it's my body and if I'm comfortable that's all that matters.

I walked out and I saw them look at me and they didn't really have readable expressions like I couldn't tell what they were thinking " do you like it?" And they both just continued to stare at me and I was getting a little worried I had picked something ugly but then Lizzie spoke " you look like you're all grown up" she said and I Tilted my head is that's. Good thing could she give me more to go off then that? " you look beautiful" Scarlett said and I looked at her and I finally saw a smile on her face " you mean it because I can change" and then both Thais faces changed and they shook their heads " you dare and I swear nova. You are staying in that suit unless you feel uncomfortable in it" and I shook my head na ski is smiled and stood she fixed my collar and smiled " all grown up" she whispered and I smiled " not going to stop either of us babying you kiddo" and I groaned at that nick names she really had to.

_____________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️