Chapter sixty five

Scarlett's POV

" why can't I come?" I asked Lizzie and she shook her head but put her hands on my shoulders and moved me to sit back down " no Scarlett she didn't ask you she asked me if I take you it's gonna get worse" and I nodded in all fairness wow she only won so I could make sure novs got home safe atleast. If I  know she's safe and here then her  and me now know if she's okay.

novas POV

I can't bring  myself to do anything just sit  here playing with Lizzie's radio and she wasn't happy taht I'd change the song any time she turned anything else on.

" are you gonna talk to me or keep chasing the music" she sighed and I groaned " no" and she looked at me confused " what's wrong?" And I laughed humourless " what could be wrong?" And she looked at me waiting for me to give her a proper answer which I get because I'm karo really answering her like a normal person " I don't want any of this" and she stopped her car properly this time and looked at me " what don't you want" and I put my head into my hands " any of this! This game of pretend that I have no interest in." That's when she scrunched her face " huh?" And that dust related me the fact she has no clue at all what I'm talking about " this isn't funny. I buried my head in the sand while everyone makes decisions for me. I don't want Scarlett or Colin" and I slumped back in my seat in definitely not gone and I am not gonna stop " this isn't fair that she gave me up. She gave up on me and the wants me to forget what they did and run into her arms! It's not fair that you all expected me to just be okay with it all. It's not okay that Colin lied to me. It's not okay you lied to me! And it's not okay that I'm never gonna mean anything to her! I'm always gonna be less and I'm gonna feel like less. She wanted rose and Cosmo and that's what I'll see! I'll be her nanny first before her daughter. Noting will change with this custody thing all that happens is my life gets put on display and hugged for strangers to tell me about my life! It's my life!" And I finally let out a shaky breath I'd had tears falling down but Lizzie looked too stunned or speak " I should be telling you guys what I want! You should be wanting to listen yet everyone is so quick to sweep it under the carpet. You all wanna parented like we're okay now but I can't be!" And she tried to put her hand on me to comfort me but I moved back and she looked so upset " novs" she whispered and I shook my head I'm having trouble breathing " no Elizabeth I can't keep pretending" I whispered wnd I got out of the car. I don't know where I am I just walked of in a direction. I heard a door slam and then rushed foot steps " novs you are not getting kidnapped!" And I rolled my eyes " who cared at least they wnat me" and she gave me such an unimpressed look " you get in the car now! If you don't mean talk fine but I will not let you put yourself indanger because you're too stubborn" and I groaned but I turned na sweet back to the car.

I cannot believe that this is happening to me right now. How do I just find a hole and crawl into. I put my hoodie on and put the hood over my head. Yeh I just let eveytyung out and just chucked it all in the table
And said to Lizzie deal with it. Obviously not really but I did kinda do that with all of this. I just don't know why to say. She drive off but what made me wanna laugh was the jost depressing music just strayed to play and I wanted to just off myself. I wasn't in the mood for this,

We got hime. And I can't deal with Scarlett I really don't wanna so I didn't sgtmm no out @ what?" And h sighed " I can't e
Deal with her please" is all I said and she shook her head " you need to tell her how you I feel" but she shook her head " no novs" and I nodded a yes but she looked mad at me " go to you're room but I can't make you any lrmm I'm less she won't go up and just ignore everything this img I tell you" and I nodded.

I can't do with her and the part where she plays the victim and I just hurt her so bad. She hates me but I love her and she neve loves me in the first place. She didn't live. Me in the first place anyway.. Scarlett and I were kind of going against each urge ehhh because I have a new lash suit for her she sighed " so do tel me what's going on" and I groaned but I went upstairs. I just don't knew what to do and I just can't be brother to carry in when I don't wanna.

Now when he her Tommy took me I felt slit hetege because it's just me and I know I can do what I want. In here it's my space dna si can just live the way I want too. Now what I can't figure out is how to stop her case. She hates me and think I'm such a o suck for this.

Scarlett and I handy some. And it's been teh whole day but now I out and I just wanna go to sleep. She Donets get along with me and they want me to do all of this with her kow what showily I do

____________________________

I type with my eyes are closed

I had 6 minutes to post this

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️