Chapter fifty

Novas POV

I joined rose, Colin and Cosmo outside in the garden. I needed to just get away before I cry but Colin seemed to lick up on the fact I'm about to break down because he asked me " novs what's up?" And I let out a shaky breath but I shook my head " I'm all good" is all I could say and he didn't seem convinced at all he seemed to be looking at me with such concern and worry I just ignored his gaze because I'll be bawling my eyes out if I look at him. And that's not professional and yeh there is none of that in thei skin anymore but I am trying to get it back so shush.

I heard a car behind me and I looked up to see Lizzie Lizzie walking towards me and I sighed for some reason I feel safe wit her. She knew I know she did bud I need someone so I walked to her and my lip was trembling and she noticed and her eyes widened " what's up?" Is what she asked hit I didn't speak I carried on walking and I hugged her and I felt my tears rolling down my face " hey sweet heart it's okay I'm here" she whispered and I just sobbed into her shoulder. I coudnt hear the kids anymore so I'd isn't home back. I just let it all out because This felt so nice. Just letting go of all of this emotion. She held me and I carried on but then I realised I'm stood in the garden holding onto her for dear life. " I'm sorry" I croaked out but she shushed me and pulled me back into a hug " shush I'm here for you." And I started to cry again. She was stroking my hair and i felt safe. I felt slight peace having her hold me because I've only ever cried alone never having been comforted while I've cried. Especially when I've cried this bad But having her make some feel better.

" do you wanna talk about it" she asked me and I shook my head but maybe I should hit i chat with her she'll tell Scarlett or point her in the right direction maybe seeing my therapist may be good. " can you take me to dr lipshits" and she looked behind me for a Moment  but then she nodded at me smiling " ofcourse I can" and she took my hand and helped me get into the car.

I got to the office and he let em se ehim straight away. " I feel so overwhelmed and I don't know how to deal with it" I said and he smiled " I've got an idea" and I nodded I'm open to anything " talk to her" everything but that. I really shouldn't speak in my head I look like a nutter " Scarlett and you need to talk properly instead of you running away from the truth and same goes for her" which made me laugh " yeh not happening" and he smiled oh no I don't like that " it is because you're going to bring her here and she's going to join a session" and I started to laugh big it out of humour because I laugh when I'm nervous and I'm terrified right now. " kiddo" and I looked up to see Lizzie stood smiling " Lizzie? If nova doesn't mind would u to ou like to join?" And I nodded I don't mind maybe I can see what it'll be like with Scarlett we'll I know that's what he's trying to do which is annoying you know.

I stood up let Elizabeth sit next to me while she smiled at me " are you sure?" And I nodded " how much can I share?" Dr lipshits asked me but he knows I don't mind what's he knows if I did he wouldn't have asked me infornt of her. " it's okay say whatever" and he nodded smiling because he loved to be right the smug- sorry when my therapist is trying to  be nice but I really don't have it in me.

I can't believe that this is actually happening she's in my therapy session wow. " Scarlett and nova are biology related anyway do you think Nova should give her a chance?" And she smiled a little "she cares a lot. She really loves her and would literally do anything for her I know she would and I was there when she gave her up and I saw how Much it hurt her heart hard she found even getting up to be but she has rose and felt better" and I scoffed " ofcourse she did, she wanted that one" is all I said and Lizzie tired to me " no that's not-"but I stopped her " Scarlett did a DNA test how did she get it" and she tried to act dumb " what?" And I rolled my eyes and" how Lizzie you're name is on the sign in chart at her law firm" I just chatted out my ass I have no idea I'd she was even there and even then I don't know if Lizzie will say anything. " she took some hair pieces . Hair brush and you're tooth brush was swabbed" and I nodded " so you lied too" and she shook her head but I know I've got her na starts all I caved about.

Scarlett was calling mme now and I couldn't be asked to answer hut when mine ended Lizzie's phone rang and I sighed @ " why'd people she wanna be here?" And I swear I have now ros what do ever it's so hard to be me, " Scarlett and I arney getting along and I can't see it happening at all so can we just keep it professionally as accurate as we can" and I nodded okay fine let's go the flowers are really pretty.

I can't believe I'm old enough to just be an adult but can I just asked how do I shop Lizzie form finish here and how can I stop it all from happening

______________________________

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️