Chapter fourty four

Novas POV

I got up and I what you bangs the kiss but yehh weren't there. " omg"
Ans I realised the kids were asleep at Scarlett's moms house while I stress both of them are gonna be upset. Ok too young for any of this but we love x

Now how can I say this in a nice way? It's not big let's be honest I don't know why I thought the kids were at school and hete whne ghegw on holidays dorm
School and as I'd that's not enough al all and also gather dkng get laid so much life the another becufo who the are. I'm a good kid but yeh don't care about I eljsk be so much.

I got up the next day and I'd fallen asleep on the sofa with Scarlett. She was snoring away next door em and I'd she wasn't asleep I'd be laughing so hard at her. She's been good to me these past few weeks and I wanna show her how much I appreciate it all. I got up and went to the lug he. Now
I caught my reflection and realised how much of A mess I look like When I wake up I need to try and fix this whole thing because ew. I tied my hair up and then started to look in the fridge. Maybe I can make some pancakes. But I'll add Nutella and strawberry's.

I made the playes and it looks amazing I'm very proud of what o did you know they look really good. I took the plates onto the living room and I saw Scarlett rubbing her eyes and then she saw me and stopped. " you didn't?" And I nodded " I did" and I didn't see a smile she just looked at me with a look I can't really describe." Come here" and I looked at her confused huh I did. I put her plate down along with my own ans went to sit next to he but when I sat down she pulled me into a hug. I was confused but my head was on her chest and she haas holding me so I leg her. She was sniffling which set alarm bells off in my head so I looked up and she was crying. " Scarlett what's wrong" ans she shook her head " nothing sweetheart I just gor emotional" she whispered but I pulled her back into a hug and she started to cry more " you can tell me I promise" ans she shook her head " I'm okay" and I nodded I can't push her to hall that's not fair " you're pancaakes are getting cold" I said and she attyes to laugh and wiped her face " thank you for the food sweet girl" she said and I blushed she I'm too old to feel like a child. I passed her plate to her and she enjoyed eating the food I'd made and I enjoyed watching her try and finish it because there was a lot. I did make nice ones usually I'm crap but I've gotten better.

I am abit curious why she was emotional like what set it off?

Scarlett's POV

I woke up and I swear I need a new couch because this is hurting my back. I rubbed my eyes because I'm still tired but when I was doing that I saw someone walk in and then I saw my nova stood with panckes and a smile am so couldn't contain myself. That's nuncios and I got he eh we and now it's hitting me that my baby isn't a baby. My daughter is this beautiful intelligent young women that I have the pleasure to know. She's my world and more and I can't even fathom how she's mine. And now I'm crying while holding her because i missed all of this. I missed her.

I knew I had to pull myself together because this isn't a good look on me. I look so stupid right now so I wipe my fav news I sighed. I can do this .i know I can but she's looking up at me with so much concern I can't find the heart to do it. I can't tell her yet. Fuck me whyyy is this happening. I just can't find the words.

The plackets were actually really nice I didn't know I'd enjoy them that much. But now we're watching suits and eating a small im happy I'm spending time with her but she do eat know me as any the jug ither then Scarlett her boss and her friend. Ans even that last one I don't know if she knows that too. Omg what am I gonna do I don't have that much time for this.

I had gotten a call from my manager to say they needed me to look over some work urgently it's a contact for a new movie I'm so I'm doing with Chris and Lizzie I'm doing and I e has to move ally of stuff in my schedule around just to say yes. So now I'm reading this thing.

Novas POV

I got up to wash up while Scarlett started to reply to mails she's working still but I'm more because the kids aren't here, I am tired still but to help out I'm cleaning. I saw her bag in the table in front of me and I for confused why she's Lena with wife so I picked it up but it fell. All her shuffle came out an su is vkes now what the duck do I do. I started to Clean it all up until I saw. Apart with my name mad I for even more confuse she's she have that. I know I shouldn't read it but it's my name so I did.

It's a file and it's a case. It's a custody case for me? What! Why would she and Colin have this. I kept reading the papers and my face dropped

' as miss johansson is the biological mother of novalie the custody of novalie should be given without any hesitation'

She's the what? 0f the who!? Scarlett's my mum. My boss is my mum.

______________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves ❣️