Chapter eighty one

Scarlett's POV

" come on" will said he and my lawyer have been talking about everything else but this case. Okay maybe it's just the football game they are thinking off and telling each other about their own teams. Like they manage them or something lazy.

I went into the room and the judge smiled at me " miss Johansson you're daughter not going to join us?" And I shook my head " her aunt is holding her hostage" and she chuckled " well I am happy to know she is happy with this news" and I smiled " thank you" I finally said and she smiled at me and chuckled Again " your good for nova and she needs that. You're going to have to work hard with her but I have no doubt you'll fight for her" and I nodded I will do whatever needs doing.

" hello Colin we haven't offically met" and he smiled and shook her hand im round of them can you tell? Colin and I are doing gold just gotta move past all of this. I'm glad this was done in one day too because knowing that people are thinking about my own problems makes me so scared and I want a person. to kill me. " okay so here is where you both sign. This stays that you take full responsibility for nova and understand that she is you're responsibility and you need to be there for her" and I nodded only right isnt it I mean I'm her mama. I'm her mother. I mean I am alreafy but like legally. Wow it's like I've given birth again. Except she's all grown and definitely doesn't need a nappy.

Novas POV

Scarlett and I are reunited after a few more hours. She had signed everything she said but i don't trusts he to not miss anything out.

I can't lie sometimes I just wanna go sleep while we drive so I can dream about any thing but no we can't because Colin hates sad music and any thing taylor swift and so does Robbie  so I guess taht worked out well.

I just wanna listen to sad music and vibe but the men in my life have to be so difficult. Scarlett and Lizzie sat next to me but I had my head laying on the window looking out with my earphones in. I don't wanna be disturbed by anyone  I just wanna listen to my music and be alone.  Like yes it's a happy day and I'm happy but it's been such a draining day. My social battery is drained.

The next thing I felt was someone tucking me into bed and I was covered  so I opened my eye and  so looked up to see Scarlett tucking  me in and she hasn't even realised I had woken up she was to busy making sure I was tucked in. " scarly?" Ans she looked up with a small smile " hey baby love, you fell asleep do you need anything?" She asked hurriedly and I shook my head but the I knew why I want " actually can you stay here tonight? I wouldn't  ask normally but it's been a long day and-" and she stopped me and kissed my forehead " it's okay baby just close you're eyes I'm gonna tell Colin and get changed and I'll be back okay?" And she nodded at me while I smiled " okay" I said softly to her and she smiled and left the room slowly.

Scarlett's POV

I looked over to see nova fast asleep with her earphones in. " I'll carry her" I said and the rest didn't speak they just nodded and let me take my child up to bed. I wanted to treat her like a baby and yeh she's small and I can carry her. I'm grateful she's so small because it's easier for me.

I got her changed and thankfully her clothes were on the side. She was asleep but she was like awake too. She helped me to dress her but I knew she wasn't awake. I even took the makeup of her face and let her lay done. And after all of they she woke up when I tucked her in. Now I do love her but she scared me to death in that moment.

" scarly" and I swear when I hear her speak to me like that I melt. Like I melt into a puddle of nothing because she's just so cute. I can't even deal with how cute she is.

I went downstairs and yeh I'm very excited to stay with nova because it's my day to baby my baby before my other two baby's come join us and wnat all my attention. It's jut gonna be hard for us all adjusting to the fact nova gonna need me with her just as much as teh younger two.

" hey how was she?" Colin asked Me and I smiled ya the three of them " she wants me to sleep in her room Tonight so I just came to Tell you know" and he nodded and kissed  my cheek and Lizzie smiled " I'm happy you both get to be happy" and I smiled "are you two staying?" And they nodded " yeh stuffs in teh car is it okay?" And I chuckled she knows it's always okay that's why she never ask before she does stay. I love her so much and I can't wait for my mini sleepover with my baby.

My mom had texted me to remind me that nova was still processing and everything's been anything and then nessa sent me pictures of my kids and I miss them but I get to spend more time with my little monkey,

I went back up and I got changed into some comfy pjs that I coudnt sleep in with no issue. I mean I wanna be comfy nor just suffocating for no reason you know what I mean.

I went back into her room I decided to Wash  my face while I was in their bathroom make sure she knows I'd isn't lie and that I am coming back to her. I just don't want her to think I'm just Lieing  to her now because it's really not the case at all.

_______________________________

Listening to Scarlett's podcast episode

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️