Chapter fifty nine

Novas POV

What do you wear when you go to watch wicked on broadway? I have no clue and I've been asking myself that question for an hour. And yes it's been an hour and the only thing I've done is take all the clothes out from my wardrobe. I left my room maybe I can see what Scarlett And Colin are wearing  and I can go off how fancy there clothes are. Yeh that's what I'm going to do.

I went in and Colin had a shirt and trousers and Scarlett was wearing a a nice dress it's not too casual but it's also glamorous so that incase she's pictured it's as if she's on a night  out.
" what wrong sweetheart?" And I sighed as teh dramatic person I am and flopped onto tehre bed " I don't have anything to wear" and Scarlett chuckled " get up and I'll help" and I pouted " why'd you're bed so much more softer"/ and she smiled " Colin spent along time picking teh Perfect one for his back you know the man's  getting old"

She pulled me up Ann's back into my own room and she went wide yes with all the clothes out " what?" I asked and she looked around l this is not staying like this" she said picking things up. So now she had spent the last half an hour putting ting back but she came back out with clothes

" what do you think?" And I smiled I really do love this blazer I have it in so many colours " perfect" and she smiled she's looking so proud of herself

" what do you think?" And I smiled I really do love this blazer I have it in so many colours " perfect" and she smiled she's looking so proud of herself. I can't believe how good I look right now. And Scarlett was wearing brown well tan but brown took so Linda matching.

Colin was very strict with time so we had to leave so early. I don't know why but we had too and Lizzie and Robbie were coming with us. I saw Lizzie in a black blazer dress and I smiled " you look pretty olsen" and she smiled and kissed my cheek " thank you and you both do too" and I smiled back. Robbie sat down with Colin and they both had kind a the same on but not. Robbie had his own twist on his outfit i mean the glasses and the colourful handkerchief amazing.

When we got out the car I didn't expect tehre to be people with cameras but there are and now I'm being blinded. Scarlett took my hand I think? It's a womens hand and Lizzie got out the other side so I'm assuming I'm right. And I am Scarlett was holding mine while Colin held her. I'm very proud of myself for just being able to walk in there and pretend I have some confidence. Anyway we got in the bulging and Colin had gone too get the tickets spurted while we alls good aorund and looked at yeh place. It's actually really pretty inside and then I saw someone come stand next to me. " hello" a man said and I looked at him he doesn't look much older then me but he's only looking at me. I did think he knew the others but he's only looking at me so I'm lost. " nova do you know him?" Robbie asked kinda protectively and I shook my head. Scarlett subtly pulled me towards her and the man smiled " sorry I'm anton I'm an actor in this production I just wanted to say "hello to the pretty girl" and I went wide eye because he's looking at me so I'm assuming he's talking about me " hey buddy you've got some nerve trying it on with my daughter infornt of me" Colin said coming infornt of me and I was surprised by a lot of what he just said. " she's pretty" he said and Collin raised an duebiw and moved forward so did Robbie " a ton here in the caning room... now!" A man yelled and I was still being held by Scarlett " I am so sorry ladies and gentlemen he's new and he will get told off. I wm so sorry about this" and Colin nodded sorting his jacket and turning to mutter " I could of taken that little dweeb" and I laughed a little " I could of" he pitted and I nodded this man is wear is a big Abby at heart.

We went in to yeh the big theatre and I looked around I really like looking at all of this. " Scarlett you're over here" Colin said pointing to our seats we were close to teh strange but far enough that we could enjoy teh show without looking up the whole time. I am happy that I don't have too because one my back always hurts and two I coudnt enjoy any of it if I had, I just wanna watch a ne enjoy but that seems to not happen for poor me, Scarlett and I along with Lizzie were all sat together while Colin thought it was funny that we had no clue what anything had happened.

The show had started and yeh I can't lie I had no clue what was going on all I could say we as that I could see people chasing and well I Foyt know I like it but I prefer the movies this seems so stressful especially with the costumes changed one ecoudns I'm too close and a perfectionist to be doing any of that.

Now I'd do end out eking hungry but we can't bring in ice cream or popcorn or even pizza because it makes a mess and that can't happen apparently. I just wanted to sleep away all of the sadness but I can't I have to help learn what I'd going on: I do know people aorund em invaliding Lizzie's look so excited Whitt this all and I am happy deep her so mesmerised. I'm very veg just happy jut also Colin looked half asleep Robbie and horn to sleep I think and I'm slam if there: Scarlett and Lizzie are wide awake thiygh so make it make sense.

_____________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️