Chapter ninety seven

Scarlett's POV

I need to talk to her today about that letter. Lizzie's wedding rehearsal dinner is tomorrow and the wedding just after so I know it's not the ideal time but I'd rather not keep it from her so she can't think I did it on purpose. I don't what her to think that when it's not true. She's my girl and I have been putting this of these past few days na snow Lizzie said I have to tell her because if I blurt it out at her wedding and ruin it she's gonna actually kill me.

" why do yo look so stressed?" Nova asked me casually not even knowing what she was saying she thinks she's making a joke but I am stressed. " hey what's up?" Ah she's caught on that I'm shutting myself then. " we gotta talk" and she nodded seeming to realise i what's messing because she does nee dot now. " you're worrying me what is it?" And I shook my head " nothing bad I don't tbiink just erm Lizzie told me a few days ago that's he met you're bio dad at the fort hearing" and she stilled " he was there?" And I nodded " he stayed off it all at the back but then he gave Lizzie this" I said handing her the letter so she can read it for herlsef she wa spying to need it so I can talk to her.

" what do you want from me?" and I shook my head " i wanted to give you the option if you wanted to contact him I won't mind aslong as you're Not too I never wnat your to think we wanna pressure you. And you aren't going to hurt my feelings if you did okay?" And she nodded " maybe one day we can both sit down and talk to him but I don't wanna do any of tthat to be yet" and I nodded I can understand why she doesn't wnat that to be just yet. I mean I would need time and also Lizzie's wedding is first and we can't be doing both now.

" I mean things between us are going great and Colin and I are getting along I wanna focus on my family now the ones who chose not to be" and I smiled at her tahts my little girl and he can get lost for choosing not to be apart of this amazing young womens life even now. Even when he had another chance to be her dad he chose not too. And yeh yeh I respect his decision abit not really I mean he didn't wanna but like he didn't even try and find out how she was.

" I love you, you know that right? I said na so saw a small smile creep it's way in her face " I do mom" and I smiled just as wide because it's never gonna get old.

Novas POV

It's lizards rehearsal dinner and for some reasons Scarlett thought it was funny to tell her I can't amen her rehearsal dinner because I have a whole thing. Donte even ask but what's worse is Lizzie seems to belive her because I got a string of a grey texts from a certain marvel witch who said and I quote " I'm going to drag you from that set" and I swear Scarlett found it all amusing a s fuck where as I'm here fighting to not die.

Now I went with a dress but it's me and I choose comfort over style so instead of teh nice black heels Scarlett is offering me I'm wearing my black trainers

She's in a level of shock that I'm doing tjis but it's a rehearsal dinner and Lizzie's gonna kill me anyway so who cares. She may actually love it he's the one who tells me to do as I need . I mean who am I to deny her that.

Colin had such an easy life with clothes he just picked a shut and pants and went with it. I don't know why I should put more effort in then he does but also it's Lizzie a day and I don't wanna ruin it so I did something sneaky and got Robbie to agree with my sneakers. Now he has no clue I set him up and hopefully he never will if Lizzie doesn't kill me.

" can we go?" Colin whined and I nodded di agreed even I'm done it's Scarlett we're waiting on for some reason she come out already changed na dyne. Goes back in and changes again because she seems to hate me and Colin and is pucnishing us for breathing. " fine let's go" she said and I nodded because finally. Only took her 3 hours but here we are ready to do this.

We got the the place and it's an old house not Lizzie and robbies but it feels homey. Like Isa lived in and people come here a lot and it hold memories. I have never been before but I can see how Scarlett and Colin are looking at this place. " it's Lizzie's moms house" Colin said to me and I nodded why do they care? " it's where Colin proposed to me" she said and I finally get why they are looking at each other with that lovey dovey look. " okay if this is a moment can I go?" And Scarlett snapped back at me " ergh no you must stay with us. Anyway we gotta go meet the olsens" and I realised I've only met the wins no one else so this shall be fun. What do I say to them like hi I'm nova Lizzie's best friends long lost daughter. Yeh that should work I think.

I'm old enough to be on my own and like talk to people am I gonna no. I mean yeh sure I'll talk but not alone I can't after meeting that old hag at Scarlett's family thing I can't be doing that here. I mean I'm not even related really so that's just embarrassing if hats happens to me here.

____________________________

So close to the end

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️